...life can be translucent

Menu

what can I expect from my business going forward ? Hexagram 44 Unchanging

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I just received hexagram 44 unchanging after asking what can I expect from my business going forward?

I have never cast this before and am looking into it. Please if you have any experience with this please drop me line

Things are going quite well, so i have always associated this hexagram with some negativity however i love line 5. Just wondering what the advice is , could it be a loud warning against temptations?

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I believe this is strong advice not be tempted, I will have a bit of extra money around shortly so that can lead to temptation I just received on what do i need to know going forward in my business hexagram 54.2>51 i felt the answer was about staying on course

Steve

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I like what you're saying about possible temptation, and resisting it.Bradford Hatcher named 44 "Dissipation." If I'm understanding him, he means more dissipation of message (his commentary on the Image: 'Below heaven is the wind. Coupling. The prince sends out mandates and commands to the four corners of the earth' - that the prince sends the message in all directions in hopes someone, somewhere, will actually hear him), but it might also refer to other forms of dissipation, like succumbing to temptation.

(Have you downloaded Bradford's books? They're free, bless him.)

Here are some other guesses. (Guesses.)

Another take on the Image might be, didn't you say once that if you get the first contract, it will open the door to everything else and be like the keys to the city? Maybe that's "the four corners of the earth"? (HOWEVER, I wouldn't count on this being great news like that, based on a Yi reading that's hard to interpret!)

Someone else said recently, somewhere on Clarity, that they had a 44 reading that they thought meant "more than I bargained for." If orders come pouring in, are you prepared for that?

The oracle text says "Coupling, the woman is powerful. Do not take[or 'marry'] this woman." It doesn't always mean "avoid," though, I don't think. You might still engage with whatever-it-is, but that's different from marrying it. (You know the expression, "Well, I'm not going to marry it..." meaning there's only so far I'm going to go with it? Maybe something like that.)

I think I've also seen 44 refer mundanely to just a plain "meeting" or an encounter. Do you have an important meeting coming up? Maybe a meeting will come up that you don't know about now, and Yi's alerting you to it? If it was me, if anyone would suggest a meeting in the near future, I'd make sure to ask for advice about it. If Yi purposely alerts you to something (if that's even what this is) it's a probably a good idea to follow up if it seems to be happening.

I think I've also seen 44 in the sense of "engage with" or "grapple with."

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry Liselle for the slow reply

Looking at this in hindsight temptation could have been part of the advice. The other thing was as things were ok my pipeline was pretty full and the comments you made about grappling with it do make sense also more than you bargain for that could relate to a pipeline that should be cleared. I cant help but think the advise was more related to clearing the tasks and pipeline. I would have understood that more if the answer was hexagram 18 Unchanging. Grappling and engaging does make sense though looking back.

Steve

Carmina

visitor
Reaction score
Hi team members, I am new here and this is my first post.When I saw this question and the hexagram 44 (unchanging) as the answer, what came to my mind was: You can expect the visit of Lady Fortuna. Coming, touching your business and leaving as silently she came. Your business will not be the same after, maybe.Carmina

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Steve

in my little experience I had 44 unchanging at least twice with two people (well women) I did well in leaving to themselves as they didn t prove to be good influence on anyone.

But recently I stumbled across a 44 unchanging meaning that the querent was able to get pregnant exactly when she wanted to.

So I guess the answer could have double meaning: be a little wary vs might thrive and become fertile

Hope this helps

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).