...life can be translucent

Menu

What will happen to US after these investigations?

T

The9thSpade

Oh man, it's getting thicker ... collusion with Russia has been established and everybody's scrambling, resigning, changing the subject, or blaming others ...

So I asked, "What's gonna happen to 45s (Trump, our 45th prez) Administration after this investigation ?"

43.1.3.5>40

Interesting ... a lot of decisions, a lot of talk, a lot of unpleasantness, but uprooting, "bigly" ...

"What'll happen to DT junior after this investigation?" 47.3>28

Hmmm, maybe a familial separation of some sort happening ... a divorce?

"... Jared Kushner?" 45

Does this given hex suggest he'll be trussed up with everbody else? Yi suggests so.

" ... Jeff Sessions?" 48
This one is slightly strange to me ... does it mean ... well, im not certain what it could mean, although the feeling i get with it isnt a positive one ...

"... the US government?" 58.4>60
This one made me feel better ... joy through limitation ... gosh, i freaking hope so!

"What will happen to Donald Trump after these investigations?" 26

... im really hoping that this benefits all of us, truly.

Finally, i asked, "What will happen to the American people after these investigations?"

32.4>46

In the field, no game ... craaaaap. With a follow up of whether Yi sees US having a civil war in the next 10yrs ...

13.2>1

Great. Crap, with a capital C. Is that a nod to more nationalistic tendencies? More power for elites?

Tell me what y'all think about this business, and these readings ... please.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

just a reminder to post these kinds of things in Open Space.

Lilly-La

visitor
Reaction score
Oh man, it's getting thicker ... collusion with Russia has been established and everybody's scrambling, resigning, changing the subject, or blaming others ...

So I asked, "What's gonna happen to 45s (Trump, our 45th prez) Administration after this investigation ?"

Could it be you missed your glasses because for Trump i see and wished 43.4

There is no skin on his thighs,
And walking comes hard.
If a man were to let himself be led like a sheep,
Remorse would disappear.
But if these words are heard
They will not be believed.

I´m German so i can not really comment on US politics. From personal life experiences i know it is hard to get rid of people like Trump. They are highly narcissistic and will always find some sort of audience who ignore all the lies.

Hex 43.5: it is hard rooting out such weeds [like T]. Reads to me like: you have to live with 45 for some time longer. :(

T

The9thSpade

Yes, I agree about the tough weed to pull bit ...

Where I live in the US, we have a noxious weed called " Spotted Knapweed " ... It's a rather lovely purple flower sitting atop a very woody/spindly stem, but it grows underneath the ground, and has multiple, very long taproots, it also grows and goes to seed very quickly. We classify it as 'noxious' because, it kills everything other than itself. I've seen it take down cedars that were over 100 years old. You have to dig up all of the plants you see, and burn them with gasoline to keep it from coming back ...

Metaphorically speaking, that's what we will have to do in order to keep the horrible actions and rhetoric this man and his followers espouse from harming us Americans and the rest of the world.

For the record, I can say to you with the utmost certainty, that most of us here in the US were disappointed that he won, and that number gets larger each day. The majority of us do not at all agree with anything he says, or anything he claims that the Fake News says, despite there being video evidence of him saying whatever horrible idea. Oh my gosh.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).