...life can be translucent

Menu

Opinion on 49.1.5>62

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have just received this combination of lines for my weekly reading on what i need to know about my business.
I thought I would post as i have seen other threads on this combination of lines.

hexagram 49 line 1 is really waiting or I get the feeling of preparation to me almost like a blacksmith with steel in the fire and line 5 is strike when the iron is hot.
Line 5 is related to a tiger so you could relate the combination of lines like the tiger is hiding in the bush or thickets and then line 5 he or she pounces.
Or another analogy is the butterfly in the cocoon in line 1 and line 5 its time to emerge.

If we look at hexagram 62 and the related lines it is about timing, there appears to be good fortune if you can get the timing correct.

The hard part to me is getting the timing correct

Please add if you feel I am off track or can add anything

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Another thought was there is a warning when starting a revolution so I suppose if you were to start a coup you may want to get your timing correct.
Maybe you can be sitting in the throne or possibly face the firing squad.

Steve

N

Nevermind

Soo... At start Ti(You) and Yong(whatever you interact with at work, usually the product) are in combination. Your line is strong, all is great.

Today Mao moves to Chen, weakening your line. Chen has images of Black Turtle and dark structure... So as work was going well, it will start to be a problem, becoming "authority" in the situation.

Will lead to sense of entanglement in the situation, as your line is on Polaris.

All this will resolve beneficially, as your line is much stronger then Chen is.

Just alternative view...
This are the Hexagrams, I'm not sure they will show however, coz text is in chinese and it seems there is problem showing it:

六神  伏神    坎宫:泽火革          兑宫:雷山小过(游魂)
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
滕蛇       ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼丁未土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼庚戌土  
勾陈       ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母丁酉金  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母庚申金  
朱雀       ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟丁亥水 世   ▅▅▅▅▅ 妻财庚午火 世
青龙 妻财戊午火 ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟己亥水     ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母丙申金  
玄武       ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼己丑土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财丙午火  
白虎       ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙己卯木 应○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼丙辰土 应

steve

visitor
Reaction score
It feels like that you are right, its a feeling of anticipation

Steve

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Make small (62) changes (49) only.
You may want to unleash the tiger,
but circumstances won't be in your favor.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't this an SR thread ?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I have to admit it wasn't how I read it.
I was pretty sure it was auspicious and understood it, strangley it was a non event, would have been better to have waited until it played out, then posted in Exploring Divination.

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).