...life can be translucent

Menu

Shall I go for a healer masters program in 2018? Hexagram 41.1.3>18

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Ok guys, me again! Here is the story. From quite some time I am following one of the energetic healers and his YT channel. His message gets to me and I feel he is a good, honest person. No doubt about it. He is offering a 4 day programs, that teach you how to use your own energy (and discover your own healer inside of you, so that you can heal yourself and others). He has very limited places, and it costs 800.00 EUR. Somehow I feel I should go there. I asked the Oracle shall I go for a healer masters program in 2018? Hexagram 41.1.3>18 I still need to find better paid job, so I also asked whether postponing it and going there in 2019 would be better (financially wise). I received: Hexagram 7.2.3>15What you guys make out of it? To me it seems that going in 2018 might be better idea, albeit I should really meditate on whether I want to dedicate my energy into something like this.

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
What do you guys think? I have no problems with reading/analyzing things that talk about small, less significant matters but every time I am asking for big stuff like this one I have issues with interpretation which always tend to be a bit too vague. But thats just my lack of skills, yet. ;)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ok guys, me again! Here is the story. From quite some time I am following one of the energetic healers and his YT channel. His message gets to me and I feel he is a good, honest person. No doubt about it. He is offering a 4 day programs, that teach you how to use your own energy (and discover your own healer inside of you, so that you can heal yourself and others). He has very limited places, and it costs 800.00 EUR. Somehow I feel I should go there. I asked the Oracle shall I go for a healer masters program in 2018? Hexagram 41.1.3>18 I still need to find better paid job, so I also asked whether postponing it and going there in 2019 would be better (financially wise). I received: Hexagram 7.2.3>15What you guys make out of it? To me it seems that going in 2018 might be better idea, albeit I should really meditate on whether I want to dedicate my energy into something like this.

I'd be very wary of spending this amount of money for a 4 day course ! I myself have trained in different kinds of healing, know many healers and no one ever really got far in 4 days IMO. If you want to develop your healing capacity there are probably less expensive more local courses/classes ? Also be aware that when you develop healing the first thing that comes up is what healing you need yourself so the whole area is a journey, a process involving your whole life, it's not something you just go and learn and use it has far more to it than that. It's much more gradual and perhaps much more unexpected in what in might bring than you can imagine.

Also if you develop as a healer you must not be alone, you need a group of other healers for support. If this guy offers 4 days well what support is there after that ? I would recommend going to a well known healing organisation that offers you on-going support and teaching.

The readings...well 41.1.3>18 I don't know but how much support do you get for 800 euros ? I think in £s, not sure what exchange rate is but if 800 euros =£800 then I'd say this was a massive rip off and irresponsible claim for a 4 day course !

41 asks for small sacrifice, just 2 bowls,, not anything you cannot afford. Line 1 makes me wonder how much time and attention you get in 4 days anyway. What about after that ? 41>18 doesn't shout 'go for it' to me.

Going in 2019 7.2.3>15. Erm well it's asking you what common sense says (15) and also what is the corpse in line 3 here do you think ?

Not got time to focus on the reading because I don't like the sound of a so called 'masters programme' in 4 days ! There are way too many of these people making these claims. They have no sense of responsibility to people. If you learned with a proper organisation you could have a mentor , colleagues, ongoing support. 4 days is just silly IMO.

All he wants is to get rich quick by the sound of it ! The whole 'places are limited' is a big selling con, making out things are limited so people will buy.

How can he possibly call it a 'master's healing programme ' for a 4 days course !!??

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
That was way more opinion than reading BTW but I wrote it because no one else had answered.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Sometimes you can get a clear answer just by putting the hexagrams together in a sentence:
41. Decrease
18. Working on What Has Been Spoiled.

Reads to me as if you're being told to Decrease Working to be a healer at this time.

Does this man do private sessions? 41.3 suggests to me that you might not get the personal attention and thus the training and benefit you need in a group setting but that you might get value from meeting with him one-on-one. Or if he charges an exorbitant amount for personal sessions perhaps his organization could recommend someone who has taken his training and gone on to be a healer. If you went to one of his students to receive the healing you might be charged quite a bit less and you'll learn a lot - particularly whether the man is any good as a teacher!
Also you may learn whether - once healed - you are still interested in devoting your time to making this your career. You may find once you're healed you suddenly get in touch with your true calling which turns out to be something quite different.

The answer you got for going to his seminar in 2018 actually impressed me as being more positive.
The Army. Modesty.
A modest member of the army. Like you wont be needing the training to be an amazing life altering experience. It could be a kinda pricey but interesting weekend and you'll be okay with that.

7.2 is a feeling of being in the midst of something - like getting a hands on training instead of just listening to a lecture. Maybe by 2018 you'll have studied his teachings more and be more familiar with them and as a result you're able to get more out of it. Or this could be emphasizing how you'll be one of a group and maybe even someone who already knows more than your fellow classmates.

7.3 carrying corpses makes me wonder if you'll even still be interested in this training next year - perhaps you'll have found you don't need it. Or maybe you'll feel you do need it - that you need the confidence you'll get just from having done it.

Hexagram 15 seems like a very positive hexagram in this context. It reads to me as if it's saying by 2018 you'll be in a position to focus on the reality of what this course has to offer. Like maybe by then you'll have the money and 800.00EURs wont seem like such a huge investment and thus you wont be knocked off balance if the training turns out to be only a reasonably interesting weekend but doesn't launch you in a new career.

Last edited:

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Trojina, thanks for replying. I am sorry if the answer will be squished somehow spacing or replying with quote doesnt work for me."there are probably less expensive more local courses/classes ?" - well to be honest I haven't looked as this guy has his own system. I am not sure about what sort of courses you are referring to? Things like Reiki etc?"Also be aware that when you develop healing the first thing that comes up is what healing you need yourself so the whole area is a journey, a process involving your whole life, it's not something you just go and learn and use it has far more to it than that. It's much more gradual and perhaps much more unexpected in what in might bring than you can imagine." Yes, I already started to think about that. It might open this door even further.. but at the same point, healing myself is important, too. I don't want to spend the rest of my life working for corporations. So who knows where life might take me."Also if you develop as a healer you must not be alone, you need a group of other healers for support. If this guy offers 4 days well what support is there after that ? I would recommend going to a well known healing organisation that offers you on-going support and teaching." I don't know any healing organisations to be honest. :) But yes, this is a very important point. Thank you for raising it. "The readings...well 41.1.3>18 I don't know but how much support do you get for 800 euros ? I think in £s, not sure what exchange rate is but if 800 euros =£800 then I'd say this was a massive rip off and irresponsible claim for a 4 day course !" Well you know, theres this thing called universal exchange and its really just 6 times per year for 6 people and its this guy only source of income. "Not got time to focus on the reading because I don't like the sound of a so called 'masters programme' in 4 days ! There are way too many of these people making these claims. They have no sense of responsibility to people. If you learned with a proper organisation you could have a mentor , colleagues, ongoing support. 4 days is just silly IMO." - Well masters programme its just a name. After this, he also has a crystal healing one and a tarot one (I am less interested in them). But anyway - yeah you are right with this, it might be more rational to have some sort of support system... I know one guy who had opened sensitivity to energies suddenly after some sort of a retreat and now needs to take prescription drugs otherwise he can't cope going outside... I was and I am very sensitive to energies/auras/qi/chi/prana/whatever you call it, I feel emotions of other people as if they were my own.. so I thought this might be a good try to learn a bit more how to channel this. "All he wants is to get rich quick by the sound of it ! The whole 'places are limited' is a big selling con, making out things are limited so people will buy." - I get you and your reasoning behind it, but I doubt it. "How can he possibly call it a 'master's healing programme ' for a 4 days course !!??" - I will try to ask him ;)

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
"Reads to me as if you're being told to Decrease Working to be a healer at this time." - your reading is somewhat in line with Trojina and my feeling that well it wasn't somehow a pure 'go there' answer..."Does this man do private sessions? 41.3 suggests to me that you might not get the personal attention and thus the training and benefit you need in a group setting but that you might get value from meeting with him one-on-one. Or if he charges an exorbitant amount for personal sessions perhaps his organization could recommend someone who has taken his training and gone on to be a healer. If you went to one of his students to receive the healing you might be charged quite a bit less and you'll learn a lot - particularly whether the man is any good as a teacher!" - I am not sure if he does at this point, but I will figure it out. I have few emails to his previous students so I will try to also check this. "Also you may learn whether - once healed - you are still interested in devoting your time to making this your career. You may find once you're healed you suddenly get in touch with your true calling which turns out to be something quite different." - well, for me it would be probably learning how to heal myself through healing others. I feel I should really do something to use my 'gift'. There might be some other systems out there... maybe I should check something like Qi Gong or Tai Chi or Reiki. This thing made me realize I want do try something like that. "The answer you got for going to his seminar in 2018 actually impressed me as being more positive.The Army. Modesty.A modest member of the army. Like you wont be needing the training to be an amazing life altering experience. It could be a kinda pricey but interesting weekend and you'll be okay with that." - To be honest, works for me. A short holiday in Spain would also be nice. ;)

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry Rosada just to be sure: you meant "2018" as being more positive, right? (looks like a typo as the Hex 7 Army and Hex 15 were about ("postponing it and going there in 2019 would be better (financially wise). I received: Hexagram 7.2.3>15W")I wrote to some of his students and received very promising long thorough answers. Plus contact details like phones, or offers to talk over skype if I have any more questions... At this point I can share with you guys https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCte1dGdRGfzZXbnoUOWmcQ this is his YT channel , his website https://www.markbajerski.com/

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Gee, even I did the same typo : I meant that you meant "2019" to be more positive to go there? :)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Your post is really hard to read without using the quote function

to use quote function just copy and highlight the text and press the quote bubble middle row second from right

To get paragraphs you could try a different font. Why can't you use the quote function ? I mean it is impossible to read chunks of text with bits of quotes from me in inverted commas. Maybe you should message Hilary about not being able to quote or use paragraphs ?

I trained with the NFSH national federation of spiritual healers though they may have changed their name now to the Healing Trust, can't remember. There are a number of larger healing organisations in UK. Another is the Guild of Professional Healers, if I remember right. So these are large organisations that sometimes include reiki in their training. You become a student, then a member. These larger bodies are useful because they make good connections with places like hospices and hospitals, prisons and drug units because they are relatively quiet and respectable. They take care not to come over as totally wacky and take care to stick to ethical guidelines such as not offering diagnoses and not contradicting medical advice. Remember anyone saying they are a 'healer' is going to be viewed with some suspicion in most mainstream organisations but those are the very places where you might want to work one day as part of a complementary care team. They won't want someone coming in waving their arms about and chanting or doing odd 'spiritual' things but if you can show you have trained with a fairly sober ethical and responsible organisation you stand more chance to get paid work I think. If you want it that is. A bloke who charges £800 well what kind of qualification does he give you ?

I don't think you should waste your money with this guy but that's not so much because of the reading although the readings don't shout 'go for it' but because I wonder what you will get and also as I said how responsible is he for your after care ?

There are way too many people opening other people up to all sorts of energies and then just leaving them to it. Then this can happen
I know one guy who had opened sensitivity to energies suddenly after some sort of a retreat and now needs to take prescription drugs otherwise he can't cope going outside...

That's far more common than these people who charge hundreds of £££ realize. You should have on-going support not just on the course but afterwards. You also need a group of people who are learning with you otherwise healing can be very solitary and not healthy for you. If you are dealing with other's sickness and so on you need to have a lot of back up especially if you are sensitive.

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Why can't you use the quote function ?
I have no idea. I just click on the button and it freezes the whole page. I tried on several computers, using Chrome browser.Same happens with option 'multi-quote'Thanks for the tip and the link to "how to" page, hope it will work - testing now.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
You asked which session I thought was the better one for you. I think the one connected with your 7.2.3 - 15 reading sounds more productive.
By the way, I've recently hung a "Sri Yantra" banner at the foot of my bed where I see it before I go to sleep at night and first thing in the morning. A Sri Yantra is an image of nine intersecting triangles. It is an image connected with the Hindu faith but you don't have to "believe" anything to get benefit from looking at it. I simply think of it as an eye exercise that causes all the different parts of your brain to strengthen their connections as your eyes move back and forth along the lines of the diagram. Anyway, since having it hanging there I have had some unique experiences - I'm sleeping better and I've had several experiences with positive synchronicities. Last night I had a vivid dream where I received a phone call from a certain friend. This morning I actually did receive a call from that very friend! I mention this to you because I think you might get value from a Sri Yantra. You can go to youtube and they have images of it and also meditation music.
The problem I think with these 4 day crash courses like the one you are asking about is that while the presenter may have a lot of good ideas and information, we are usually not prepared to absorb it all and often forget most of it. By meditating on the Sri Yantra you may be able to prepare your mind so that when you take the actual course you get more out of it.
I asked the I Ching what I might get from my Sri Yantra meditations and received 46. which I thought was very affirming for it's positive benefits.

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
You asked which session I thought was the better one for you. I think the one connected with your 7.2.3 - 15 reading sounds more productive.By the way, I've recently hung a "Sri Yantra" banner at the foot of my bed where I see it before I go to sleep at night and first thing in the morning. A Sri Yantra is an image of nine intersecting triangles. It is an image connected with the Hindu faith but you don't have to "believe" anything to get benefit from looking at it. I simply think of it as an eye exercise that causes all the different parts of your brain to strengthen their connections as your eyes move back and forth along the lines of the diagram. Anyway, since having it hanging there I have had some unique experiences - I'm sleeping better and I've had several experiences with positive synchronicities. Last night I had a vivid dream where I received a phone call from a certain friend. This morning I actually did receive a call from that very friend! I mention this to you because I think you might get value from a Sri Yantra. You can go to youtube and they have images of it and also meditation music. The problem I think with these 4 day crash courses like the one you are asking about is that while the presenter may have a lot of good ideas and information, we are usually not prepared to absorb it all and often forget most of it. By meditating on the Sri Yantra you may be able to prepare your mind so that when you take the actual course you get more out of it.I asked the I Ching what I might get from my Sri Yantra meditations and received 46. which I thought was very affirming for it's positive benefits.
Ok, then 2019 it is. Definitely feels more reasonable in a way as 2018 will be a year of changing my job hopefully and I will concentrate on grounding myself more as a continuation of good results from 2017. Re the Sri Yantra- sounds fantastic. I will obtain one. I am very much aware about the sacred geometry and Hindu philosophies. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).