...life can be translucent

Menu

I need help to interpretate 30.5.6 to 49

Dasso17

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

To the question "Where can I find help for this moment?", this is Yi's answer: 30.5.6 to 49

I don't know how fully interpretate this message. If someone could help me I will be very greatful

Thanks

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I don't know the context of your query, but with hexagram 30.5.6>49 it is comparatively safe to assume that you are in the middle of a very painful transformation. The good thing is that it is likely that you will finish 'victorious'. You will gain new strenght and perspective, the 30.5 metamorphosis can be a life changing one. What can you do? Normally it is an advice for letting go, letting it happen, also the tears. while 30.6 warns of not being too strict with yourself or others. But (edit) Nevermind is right, we need some more info to adjust the result on your question. All the best for you!

Last edited:
N

Nevermind

Can't with this, need more info... Yes and no, should be enough.
Is the problem related to male person in authority(your boss for example, or teacher etc.)?
Is there young female that is somewhat related to you and the problem(should be situated west of where you were at the time of asking)?
What day you asked?

Dasso17

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your answer.��
I am new in I Ching and so impressed with your interpretation. In the reading I could not see what you. I mean, the only thing I undesrtood was the part about transformation....

Indeed I am in a deep transformation process and It is difficult for me. At times I feel very confused so my question was "where do I have to look for help". Sometimes I feel that I must to solve it alone, but sometimes it overwhelmes me and I was just in this hard situation when I ask the question.

It is also true that I demand a lot of myself and this is part of the situation. What else could you tell me?

Thank you so much!!!!

Dasso17

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much Nevermind

I asked yesterday, saturday, november 18, in new moon

The situation is related only to me. I am in a moment of new things, many discoveries and confusion about decisions to make and clarity about what is happening. Sometimes I feel I need guide (yes, a teacher) and the question I made was about where can I look for it because there are some options but I don't feel confident enough with any. Maybe the young female is me in this context. In other context I am not so young ��

Dasso17

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much Nevermind

I asked yesterday, saturday, november 18, in new moon

The situation is related only to me. I am in a moment of new things, many discoveries and confusion about decisions to make and clarity about what is happening. Sometimes I feel I need guide (yes, a teacher) and the question I made was about where can I look for it because there are some options but I don't feel confident enough with any. Maybe the young female is me in this context. In other context I am not so young 😊

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).