...life can be translucent

Menu

Experiences: One single cast covering two or more realms of life

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Dear participants,

we all know that the I-Ching is not always giving a straight answer on the query, but often instead an advise that it considers important. So I want to ask you in general, did you make the experience that the I-Ching is answering with a result that covers two or more realms of life? I am talking about two or more lines of the same hex that stand for different matters.
For example:
I am searching a job and I have a relationship that is difficult.
I don't ask about the job situation but about the relationship: what will be in the next time?

I receive hexagram 53.2.5.6 > hexagram 46
53.2 doesn't fit to my relationship situation at all, but could fit if I get a positive answer on my application.
53.5 could fit to my relationship situation.
53.6 well, I don't know.

I would regard it as a very holistic answer showing me the potential of at least two different matters in one answer when/if I keep a certain attitude, here an 53ish attitude.

I would be glad to read about your opinion and/or your own experiences.

P.S: Of course it could also be the case that I am all wrong and unaware of some developments and 53.2.5.6 is refering to only one matter, since 53.2 could not only be read as a description of a good situation but an instruction how to induce a good situation. I decided to take the above described situation as a case study for a theoretical question.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).