...life can be translucent

Menu

Elections in Germany / 39 unchanging

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Today there are elections in Germany. It's likely that the far right party will enter the parliament this time, while at the same time everybody thinks that the chancellor Angela Merkel will keep her position as head of state. I asked how the new legislate period will be and received 39 unchanging. For me it looks like a lot of decisions will be blocked in this time. Doesn't sound too good. :/
Any opinions? Thanks a lot in advance!

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

We may need to wait to see what happens however if you are correct then I agree legislation will be blocked quite firmly , if we look at what is happening in the USA makes sense.
The other thing is that the oracle maybe saying you are slightly ahead of yourself, so the question itself is blocked as its not sorted completely. I havent been following it so I dont know.
Its a big thing in the world thats for sure, the German election.

my two cents
Steve

T

Thinkclear

Today there are elections in Germany. It's likely that the far right party will enter the parliament this time, while at the same time everybody thinks that the chancellor Angela Merkel will keep her position as head of state. I asked how the new legislate period will be and received 39 unchanging. For me it looks like a lot of decisions will be blocked in this time. Doesn't sound too good. :/
Any opinions? Thanks a lot in advance!
I don't know which translation you used, but LiSe's as well as Wilhelm/Baynes translation of hex. 39 do not indicate that the obstruction is a block but rather a possibility to retreat, reflect and find other ways. So maybe it is not al that bad ;)

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I totally agree, i think of hexagram 39 unchanging as a huge boulder in your path, so sure you need to find away around it,

there is always a way

Steve

Cosmic Wheels
Donovan

God is playing marbles
With his planets and his stars
Creating havoc through my life
Through his influence on Mars
That's why I'm stumbling down the highway
On my boots of steel
I should be rolling down the skyway
On my cosmic wheels
In the present position of the planets
It's impossible for me to say
Just when I'll find my course again
With these boulders in my way
I should…

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Just a reminder to put political (and election related) posts here in open space. Thank you.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Well, the election is over and as assumed Angela Merkel won and also the far right is very strong.
The social democrats lost big way and announced that they will not be part of the government as a junior partner any longer, which means that the government will be formed by three parties now. I am afraid they will not find together because they are too different: left-liberals vs. conservatives/economic-liberals vs right-conservatives in one boat. Let's see.

Edit: @Moss Elk
Ah ok, thanks and sorry -- next time I'll put it there.

Lilly-La

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting thread..

I cite from Hilarys blog post on Hex 39 from 2008https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/answers/2008/12/11/turnaround-in-hexagram-39/

To go southwest suggests – amongst other things – seeking out allies, like Yu did. The Zhou people found their allies in the southwest, before they followed their unique mandate northeast. Also, in the ‘King Wen’ arrangement of the trigrams, southwest is the direction of earth, while the mountain stands in the northeast. A picture starts to emerge: fall back and head for level ground; become a bit more receptive and not quite so rock-solid in your determination.

If the 3 parties (Merkels party, the Free Democrats and the Greens) which have to form the government now become more receptive it might work. I dearly hope so otherwise there will be new elections and that might strengthen the right wingers even more :eek: :eek: :eek: ..yak

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for the quote, that's indeed interesting, Lilly.
I share your worries :/

C

cjgait

This hexagram has several possible names based on the various manuscripts as well as the traditional character shown above. It can be Stumbling (Rutt), obstruction, hobbled, lame or afoot (Shaughnessy).

On the elections. No opinion. I'm not German and didn't vote in their election, thus I would not divine about it.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
So, since today we know that the negotiation talks failed and Germany will probably face a snap election.

Oh btw, why is this thread in 'shared readings' again?

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
well, since yesterday we know that the reading for this question could not have been more correct - blockage indeed :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).