...life can be translucent

Menu

hex 56.3 to 35

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
I am getting very negative behaviour from one of the school mums at my children's school. I asked i ching how I should deal with her behaviour. I am not sure what this reading is saying exactly. What is the danger referred to in line three.
I like this school mum and this change in her behaviour has really upset me.

D

diamanda

Hi River,

Just noticed your post went unanswered.

how I should deal with her behaviour 56.3 > 35
The line describes someone who has misbehaved to others. This person was (or felt like) a stranger to begin with, i.e. they didn't feel they had real, close relationships with the other(s) involved. Not only they treat the other as a servant to begin with, but in the end they just treat the 'servant' badly. This brings the stranger into danger.
So how should you deal with her - show her that if she behaves in this manner, she will lose the support of others and that's not to her benefit. In short, don't try to make things right, because it's not you who spoiled things in the first place.

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Hi River1980, can you please update some of these threads of yours from the winter? Especially since 56 has appeared for you again.

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, me and this school mum still talk but she is not as friendly as she once was towards me. She is polite and cordial. I have not had the courage to speak to her about my feelings. But I want to because our children will be going to secondary school together in September this year.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).