...life can be translucent

Menu

What would be the benefit? 29.1 - 60

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I'm looking at a website that promotes a raw food diet. For $247 they offer a raw food "kit" a month's supply of lots of different good for you stuff. I asked what would be the benefit to me if I were to purchase this collection of health supplements? I received hexagram 29.1 - hexagram 60. Danger /Limitation. My first thought is that well, it would do no harm as in Limited Danger, which certainly doesn't inspire me. So I'm wondering if anyone sees a different interpretation here. Maybe taking these supplements limit danger, like they build up one's immune system? I guess I really want to know if it's worth the price. I mean, it may improve one's immune system but $247 worth? Maybe I should ask a different question. How should I phrase it so it's not a yes or no question?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
So many of our questions can be broken down to "What about X?"

You got 29.1 in response.
It says there is a problem with X.

You don't have to rephrase the question.
Try asking, 'what is the problem with this?'

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Moss -
Okay, so I asked, "What is the problem with this?"
I got hexagram 29.2.5 - 2
Small gains.
I see this as saying there is only so much benefit one can get from a one month supply of vitamins. So the problem would be that to get benefit from these supplements I would need to continue to take them.
Gonna go ask about that...
Okay, I asked what would be the benefit if I were to take these supplements regularly? I got hexagram 36uc. Darkening of the light. I can't believe these supplements wouldn't do some good over time so I'm seeing Darkening of the Light as meaning I wouldn't continue to take them...

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I really hesitate on contributing to threads that deal with health matters ... but you are experienced enough to know that it is just my personal opinion based on my interpretation and nothing more.
I find according to your readings you could save the money. It looks to me that the effect is limited (60) and (to rely on) this kind of diet could even be dangerous? (29)
Did you consider this supplement plus the raw food diet or only the supplement...?

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I was focusing on the supplements alone. For me I don't think there is a danger in a raw foods diet because I know I wouldn't be able to stick to it.:rofl: Perhaps these lines indicate that if one only takes the supplements without also improving the diet. the results are limited.
thx.

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Rosada,

thanks for possting this interesting reading, to me it shows how radically different interpreatations of readings can be :)

To me, if I received 29.1 (Repetition of the Abysmal. In the abyss one falls into a pit. Misfortune.) I'd run from that idea as fast as I could! It seems like this is doubled danger...could it mean the detrimental effects on your health AND on your bank account?

There is lots of stuff offered on the internet, you may not know if this is a honest offering, or some poison that gets sold through less-than-legit sources.

The relating Hex 60 could mean a lot of things, but in the light of my interpretation of 29.1 I would probably read it as limiting your enthusiasm for it - or a general reminder that diets, of what type ever are not be taken to the extreme...

a somehat different take from your own, and not necessarily the correct one, but I thought I'd jsut share my ideas...all the best for you

maui

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
I agree with the others, no benefit here, only dangers and limitations! Maui's insights about the legitimacy of ingredients in these things particularly resonates. I also thought with 29.1 you could get caught in a repetitive negative cycle with this company that would limit (60) more positive possibilities in the future.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Mulberry. Certainly putting out that much for supplements every month would limit other opportunities!

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
For the money you could buy two (green) smoothies each day for example :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).