...life can be translucent

Menu

Saturn into Capricorn

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
The planet Saturn entered it's home sign Capricorn yesterday. You might want to make a note of where you are, what you're doing now as a future reference. You can google Saturn into Capricorn and get ideas of how this might manifest.

Last edited:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for telling us! :)

"Future reference" how, and for what, though? I'm not following you, sorry...

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Think of Saturn in Capricorn as hexagram 6. When rights and duties are clearly defined at the outset there is no cause for conflict in the future.
Further thoughts...
Saturn is the planet representing the outer limits. Just as Saturn is the last planet we can see with the naked eye, Saturn in the sky represents the limits of our personal responsibility. It's entering Capricorn, the sign ruling shared reality or physical manifestation, alerts us to be aware of what we are agreeing to at this time as we will be responsible for our share of the agreement. For example, with great gusto I have announced to our friends that we will hosting a New Year's Eve Gathering. Now today some one asked me if they should bring wine. I hadn't thought about alcohol. I didn't intend to serve any. I'm realizing I may have set more into motion than I intended to. I want to get clear on just what have I agreed to here? If I can get clear on that, I'll not only rest a lot easier but I'll also be able to see more clearly what has been left for others to do.
What I'm trying to say is that Saturn in Sagittarius cautioned about making too many grand promises. Now in Capricorn the reality is due. By being aware that we are in a time of fresh negotiations we can be more aware of the signals we're putting out. So I'm suggesting people pause now and consider what signals they are picking up / putting out.

Random thoughts..
Like hexagram 1.1, this time of beginnings is a time for receiving the first signal.
Saturn in Capricorn is the manifestation of your feeling tone.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
January 1st, the traditional time for making New Year's Resolutions, falls in the month of Capricorn. Capricorn rules things that last over time and need time to develop. Saturn here emphasizes the importance of being clear what your resolutions, intentions are and the need to be careful not to make grandiose commitments. It's easier to start new things now but harder to stick with them. For example, it's a time when it may be easier to recognize we really would like to start eating better and take a vow to do that. Then a week from now we may feel upset to learn we didn't invited to the neighbors annual pot luck. But if we remember the intention we made today to eat better we wont feel left out, we'll feel the Universe is responding to our orders. But that only can happen if we remember our intention. So that's why I'm saying it may be useful to record what we're doing and what we want to build on now so we aren't confused when we see our wishes coming into reality.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).