...life can be translucent

Menu

Is there more equal ‘give and take ‘ now

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear All , I had terrible readings about a connection I have with somebody here ) months ago where I was the giver and the other person the taker and I really had to sit up and take stock. . 6 months later I cast to Yi the question : are things on a more equal ‘give and take ‘basis now between xxx and I? Reading 60.5 to 19. I take this literally to be that the ‘measuring ‘ is sweet and a very good start and nearing to mean continue as is to grow ??? Am I on the right track with this reading ? Hepzibah xxx merry Christmas to all

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
There are Limitations/regulations now, be happy/content about it.

Maybe it means you have less contact with that person?

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Miss Elk ,I suppose I do have a little less contact but more than that I didn’t like this notion of me giving overly and I did try to bring more balance into the connection . I thought the reading through ‘measuring ‘ was showing more balance ??

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Miss Elk ,I suppose I do have a little less contact but more than that I didn’t like this notion of me giving overly and I did try to bring more balance into the connection . I thought the reading through ‘measuring ‘ was showing more balance as in bring more measured ??

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
If giving too much has turned into giving less,
And it therefore being more balanced,
Then that is what the line is saying.

Sincerely,
Miss Elk. :flirt:

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to use the emoticon 'bow' after my apology but I still cant manage that!Thank you for your replies!Hepzibah

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).