...life can be translucent

Menu

Why can't I find someone 6.4.6 to 29

Miki123

visitor
Reaction score
During the last many years I only had bad luck regarding love. Somehow, I didn't share mutual feelings for a very long time- either they weren't at all interested in me, either too little and got ourselves in weird situation, either I didn't like the men that liked me. The situation leaves me reallt disappointed and depressed. I am a nice pleasant girl, it's like I don't understand why is this happening, especially because I really need someone in my life.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I can understand your frustration very well and it seems to be unfair to have bad luck in love during many years, which is quite along time I agree. Your result seems to say that you need to be even more patient and I really mean patient - not simply enduring - because obviously you are trying to hard to fall in love right now, which creates no good luck, I think.
I believe you that you are a nice and pleasant girl, so trust in life that it will send you the right person at the right time. It will happen by itself one day like a miracle.
I think your result plus the situation you describe show that you are not willed to make compromises regarding your feelings: you don't want to be with somebody if you only have shallow feelings for them and you don't want to be with somebody if this person has no deep feelings for you. That's good -- it's better to be alone and sincere than spending your life in superficial relationships like many people do unfortunately.
On the other hand, this trait of thoroughgoingness may also lead to difficulties in relationships at times -- maybe you have to perfect the ability of walking the fine line between being true to yourself and being hardheaded.
My two cents. Good luck and merry christmas!

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
During the last many years I only had bad luck regarding love. Somehow, I didn't share mutual feelings for a very long time- either they weren't at all interested in me, either too little and got ourselves in weird situation, either I didn't like the men that liked me. The situation leaves me reallt disappointed and depressed. I am a nice pleasant girl, it's like I don't understand why is this happening, especially because I really need someone in my life.[/QUOTE. This is not a comment on your reading as such but on your use of the word ‘need’in the last line of your post . This can lead to ‘neediness’ which can be off putting . Better to ‘fill your own bucket’ first before looking to others to fill ! Louis’s Hay And others are really good with using affirmations etc to raise our self esteem and then the perfect person will be attracted like a magnet !

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think you'd get a more useful answer if you were to ask a different question. Hexagram 6.4.6 - 29 seem to describe your unfortunate past experiences rather than giving you direction for future good ones.
Instead of asking "Why can't I find someone?" ask "Why is it easy for me to find someone?"

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).