...life can be translucent

Menu

Should I I spend the NYE with her? Hexagram 31 unchanging

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
I am terribly sorry for the bad spacing in this post. I will try writing to admin or change the browser in the future.
Merry Christmas to all!!
Here's the story. The girl from my work, who is young and rather inexperienced yet (shes 24, I'm 35) gave me hints that she won't have anyone to spend NYE with. This is the girl who due to her lack of experience allowed to be surrounded with some rather negative/toxic people. I wrote about her some time before- she really reminds me of myself when I was her age. Same false mask worn for social situations and a lot of anger under the surface (her father left the family when she was a teen, she was lacking a strong father figure). She is still not fully over a split with her previous boyfriend and from what I know it was a rather weak relationship- he was weak, childish and there were a lot of arguments and jealously (oh, the magic of youth! ;) )
This line added to make spacing look better
She is pisces and I am scorpio and even that we have problems with communication sometimes, theres that metaphysical connection between us. I feel her very well on that 'energetic' level, much more than other people somehow. I am somehow attracted to her sexually too. Now the hard part- she reminds me of my mother. Some of her face characteristics point towards this. And my mother is toxic, so I should probably abstain from anyone reminding me of her on some subconscious level... Also, the fact a 24 yo suddenly doesnt have anyone to spend NYE with is rather appealing. Where are her dozens of colleagues? You know, thats how I think about it.I asked whether I should spend the NYE with her? Got
Hexagram 31 unchanging
I asked if I will be spending it with her, should I escalate sexually? Got
Hexagram 23 unchanging
I also asked whether I should rather NOT spend it with her? (and for example go to my friends) Got
Hexagram 31.1.3>17
Those are interesting results. Somehow, I sense that every time I consider any sort of intimate/sexual relation with her, I am getting a big 'no, no!' from the I Ching. What are your views on this?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
31. No.
23. No.
31. 1.3. - 17 Seems like you haven't given this option a lot of thought. Lines 1 and 3 sound like this isn't a great plan. Maybe 17. Following, means that as you look into the possibilities a fun opportunity emerges or maybe the image, "At night the superior man goes to bed," is meant to be taken literally.

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
31. No.23. No.
Perfect! I very much like the description from Cafe au Soul here "Unchanging: Thoughts change everything = be in mutual rapport with experience. If what you see around you does not satisfy, consider changing your outlook. You may have put too much emphasis on what you think you need and are not seeing that you are getting exactly what you are reinforcing: “I feel empty, therefore I feel needy” or “it feels perfect and it is perfect.” If you are empty within – the world looks empty without. Wooing is like a mirror showing the reflection of your inner world. The tranquility of the Mountain with the Joyous Lake above shows how relationships should be mutually beneficial. All that is needed to turn this situation around is opening to the ability to be influenced, to allow life or another to make you smile. Two people are affecting each other in a mutual way and the connection endures even without communication. Since the situation is unchanging, perhaps one is not sure whether they want to act on the attraction because of where it might lead. ----*This can be a message about a dysfunctional attraction that is still sustained.*---- Its message can suggest boundaries and interdependence rather than dependence. Because two things come together complete in their nature we see a Lake on a Mountain rather than a mud slide or flood. Wooing is not commitment however, so give a situation time to sort itself out. Perhaps a focus on play is more important. Give careful thought to what you wish for, because you may get it. "Haha.. 23 was rather obvious. I could not sense anything beneficial out of it, with maybe a slight uncertainty regarding 31...
31. 1.3. - 17 Seems like you haven't given this option a lot of thought. Lines 1 and 3 sound like this isn't a great plan. Maybe 17. Following, means that as you look into the possibilities a fun opportunity emerges or maybe the image, "At night the superior man goes to bed," is meant to be taken literally.
31. 1.3. yes... . At this point its either me going to the city alone, spending time with friends [this option point towards that] and casually playing some board games, or staying at home. I asked about going out to the city alone! Got 32.4>46 ... interesting. Another realization that 'this is not what I really want, and getting a solid insight into what I truly need?' (a healthy, stable life - that is? :)

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
31. No.23. No.
Perfect! I very much like the description from Cafe au Soul here " You may have put too much emphasis on what you think you need and are not seeing that you are getting exactly what you are reinforcing: “I feel empty, therefore I feel needy” or “it feels perfect and it is perfect.” If you are empty within – the world looks empty without. Wooing is like a mirror showing the reflection of your inner world. Two people are affecting each other in a mutual way and the connection endures even without communication. Since the situation is unchanging, perhaps one is not sure whether they want to act on the attraction because of where it might lead. ----*This can be a message about a dysfunctional attraction that is still sustained.*---- Its message can suggest boundaries and interdependence rather than dependence. Give careful thought to what you wish for, because you may get it. "
Haha.. 23 was rather obvious. I could not sense anything beneficial out of it, with maybe a slight uncertainty regarding 31...31. 1.3. yes... . At this point its either me going to the city alone, spending time with friends [this option point towards that] and casually playing some board games, or staying at home. I asked about going out to the city alone! Got
... interesting. Another realization that 'this is not what I really want, and getting a solid insight into what I truly need?' (a healthy, stable life - that is? :) )Rosada, Merry Christmas to you!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).