I got 19.2>24
Looks good but...
Any insights would be appreciated
Thank you all
Elena

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
As my question was "what can I do"... does that mean I dont have to do anything but wait for things to unfold naturally? Does that mean things are going to "return" (24) the way they were before? And that He' s going to get near (19.2) again?
I might be wrong I might not but I'm no Expert... any help pls?
E xxx

D

diamanda

Hi eleodd,

what can I do to have him back? 19.2 > 24

19.2 says 'intimate approach' and 24 shows an easy-going attitude.
'Intimate' is the same character as in hexagram 31, and 'approach' is the same character as in hexagram 19.
Since this doesn't describe you two at the moment, I assume he might be with someone else for now.
OR, aim to be intimate with him, with an easy-come easy-go (non-committal) attitude.

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 9.2 doesn't change to hexagram 24.

D

diamanda

Hi rosada, it was a typo, I meant:
19.2 >24 (which is the poster's original reading). Corrected now.

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
Diamanda, It's the second option...aim to be intimate with him with an easy come easy go attitude...
Then could this come true? Or better... is there any chance for this possibility to play out?

D

diamanda

If you're absolutely certain that he isn't with anyone else (are you sure?), then yes, you can have him back via intimacy and being non-committal. Keep in mind that in 19.2 it's a 'male' line being active. So if you 'aim' to be intimate then it will have to be quite diplomatic, in a way that it looks as if it's he's taking the initiative. For example be somewhere where he hangs around at, if at all possible.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Diamanda,
Oh! Of course!
Interesting line 9.2 is all about "returning".

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
No I'm not sure as this relationship started at the beginning of november and we live in two different cities... not very far from each other but not very near either... we only met a couple of times, we just kissed but it looked like it was promising... then we had a quarrel (not so simple to get on well with him, quite a character) from then on (mid december) things went the other way round... from heaven to hell... due to difficult communication, got me wrong on several occasions... He told me just before Christmas he doesn't feel like going on with me because of the distance between us... too hard. He also said better now than later so as not to get too hurt. I'm not too well at the moment... down in the mouth. That's why I asked.. I believed sthing good could have happened, I really did. I still have hope in the deep of my Heart.

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
And 3 more 19s have come out.. either first or resulting hex.

ernobe

visitor
Reaction score
As I read it, it's as if the Ching were telling you, "I've examined your situation and there's nothing in there for you but to make a clean slate, a new beginning, as if you had never met him."

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).