...life can be translucent

Menu

Risk of war with North Korea: 62.5.6 -> 33

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

During the run-up to the US election in 2016, I realized fairly early on (with a sinking feeling) that despite what the polls said, Clinton's chances were dire; the reason was I asked Yi several different questions on the matter, and the narrative was one of damage and shock for Clinton, shock and success for Trump. I know there was some debate on here around how much we can take these seriously, and whether or not they merely reflect personal bias/personal involvement. But regardless Yi told me something I didn't want to hear and that went against the dominant media and social take on the odds at the time, and Yi was right.

Recently I've been extremely anxious about an accidental or intentional conflict with North Korea. I hear the drumbeats of war starting up and it is deeply worrisome (to me).

Earlier this year I asked a few different questions that put my mind at ease about it for 2017 (I can try to find my notes later), but now I've asked about 2018:

Can you give me a picture of the us and the prospects of war with NK in 2018?

Yi replied: 62.5.6 -> 33.

Ouch!

I'm hoping 33 means that the conflict goes into retreat before it reaches the point of warfare, but the excesses and arrogance of line 6, which lead to disaster, are alarming. The imagery of line 5 is also dismaying—a prince (Kim? he is literally like royalty; or it could describe Trump) shoots an arrow and hits something in a cave. If Yi is being extremely literal (wouldn't be the first time!), North Korea stores its weaponry and nuclear development facilities in caves.

Thoughts, anyone?

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, yes, 62.6 is definitely both of them. Which makes it particularly worrisome.

I hadn't thought of the hermit reference, that's very astute, Moss Elk.

My hopes are pinned to 33 for now.

I went back through my notes from earlier this year and came across a reading I did last winter, asking "What are the risks of nuclear weapons being used in the coming year?" I got 23 unchanging. Can't really think of a more apt hex for nuclear weapons (or war, etc) than 23. Very happy nothing's come of it in the year since.

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Just to record an update here, I meditated and asked Yi how the bizarrely sudden proposed summit between Trump and Kim would go:

24.6 -> 27

'Confused return, pitfall. There is calamity and blunder.
Using this to mobilize the armies: in the end there is great defeat.
For your state's leader, disaster.
For ten years, incapable of marching out.'

Ouch. It confirms the bad feeling I have about it and how much can go wrong. Nearly everyone with expertise on the matter has left the State Department, there's no ambassador to South Korea, Trump is even leaving Tillerson out of communication...

I'm hoping the outcome is not as extreme as this reading suggests.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).