...life can be translucent

Menu

Poccossin

S

svenrus

I don't know where to ask so I decided to chose this forum: Poccossin who helped me through my most bad time some years ago, where did he go ? I haven't seen him around. Anyone know ?

Sorry about my english spelling but I got this strange feeling that I maybe is responsible for his disappearance ? Strange feeling that I hope is wrong.

Is it ?

Anybody knows ?

Please let me know

Sincerely

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Svenrus,

Poccossin left the forum,
because he found himself unable or unwilling to follow the few simple rules here, specifically regarding personal abuse directed at other users and moderators.

In spite of that, I am sure many people here (myself included) wish him well, wherever he may be.

Last edited:
S

svenrus

Thank You Moss Elk,

I felt he had a deep insight concerning the I and was one who used it to help and guide. May the spirit be with him.

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I miss poccossin too.
I hate the "banning" of people from groups instead of persistent efforts at peacemaking.

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I miss poccossin too.
I hate the "banning" of people from groups instead of persistent efforts at peacemaking.
He recently befriended me on facebook and so a connection is possible on other public forums.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Poccossin hasn't been banned. He stopped posting after being reminded of the no abusing fellow members rule.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, me too. Which is why, at Clarity, we make possibly-insanely persistent efforts at peacemaking before anyone is banned or even suspended.

If anyone wants to contact Pocossin it looks as though Jumpingmouse might be able to help. If anyone wants to revisit Clarity history... maybe send me a pm?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).