...life can be translucent

Menu

26.3.6 to 19 - What am I learning through my connection and relationship...

cavarose

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All,I'm new here and thought I'd query the group wisdom on this reading. After a few days of asking bad, pretty desperate questions about my relationship with my friend I finally stumbled on a constructive question. What am I learning through my connection and relationship with Ivory? What is it here to teach me?We are estranged right now and he has shut off communication. We've been dating, mating and dealing with each other for 14 years. So I thought it was a rich story line for a community contemplation. I look forward to your insights,Cava

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I received 26.3 in regards to a dangerous woman who was pursuing me romantically. (realized the danger just in time) The only thing fine about her was her hair. If we understand 'fine horse' as powerful and fast, that fits well. And the 'warranting difficult persistence' does too.

Is he much older?

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

26zhi19

Was this relation a real courtship (19) or just a tamed dependency (26)? Line 26.3 points to the latter: being enclosed within a defensive circle. Line 6 points that the break-up is in fact a liberation: you (either yourself or both of you) are free to walk your own path.

Wish you all the best

Last edited:

cavarose

visitor
Reaction score
Hi26zhi19Was this relation a real courtship (19) or just a tamed dependency (26)? Line 26.3 points to the latter: being enclosed within a defensive circle. Line 6 points that the break-up is in fact a liberation: you (either yourself or both of you) are free to walk your own path. Wish you all the best
Thanks, that lands. Stings, but lands.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).