...life can be translucent

Menu

44.2.6 to 45 relationship

nikiajano

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all.

I would appreciate a bit of help in regard to, at least for me controversy reading I got.
My question was about the girlfriend I split apart in Sept 2017. She actually finished the very emotionally strong and deep long distance relationship which last bit more then 6 months. No contact ever since.

She is powerful lady, very introvert and quite scared of connecting (Aquarius). I am Pisces and very emotional and have been hurt a lot due to her September cutting of.
She contacted me a few days before and I asked the question what will be happening between us and I got 44.2.6 => 31. Quite scared have to say because 44 is trouble hexagram.

When I asked what would happen if I will contacted her I got 47.2=>45.

Please any inside which could help me bring wise decision since I have to say, I went over the relationship but still have a lot for her.

Thank you all.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi nikiajano,

I see this is your first comment in the forum ~ welcome to Clarity!

“What will be happening between us?”
44.2.6 to 31 ~ You will fall under her spell, again.

“What will happen if I contact her?”
47.2 to 45 ~ You will become uninhibited, and ask to meet with her.

I agree that 44 tends to be a trouble hexagram. However, in my experience, it usually comes as a warning before trouble happens. In this case, the warning seems to be the i-Ching’s version of the famous “Beware of the Siren’s Song” from Greek mythology:

If you sail too close, then you know what will happen ~ and it’s bad ~ but, you might do it anyway, unless you have the strength of a superior person.

Are you strong enough to pass by ~ tied to the mast (not meeting) ~ and be content?

or, Would you be better off not even going there?

I hope this helps ~ all best to you!

nikiajano

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you radiofreewill :)

I was hoping that second hexagrams would make the whole situation bit more optimistic.

nikiajano

visitor
Reaction score
She used NY occasion to contact me but on 8.jan.2018 (4 months after she broke). I was shocked and surprised by my emotions: kind of anger, rage, confusion since the message was so short stating something like "I am sorry how things ended, I would like to hear you if you want to". To short for someone who loved her very deeply and sincerely.
The message was unclear and I could not determine if that was just social message and her trying to wash her conscience or sincere attempt to continue. So I took my time this time and replay in May stating that if she wants to play to leave me alone but if she wants to give us fare chance, to contact me. Did not her from her ever since but interesting enough, after you asked for update I throw IC asking what would be happening between us and I got 49 (Revolution)1.3.4 going into 8( Union).
The truth is that true love is in us and I an happy I discovered something so beautiful inside of me.

nikiajano

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, any feed back?

She used NY occasion to contact me but on 8.jan.2018 (4 months after she broke). I was shocked and surprised by my emotions: kind of anger, rage, confusion since the message was so short stating something like "I am sorry how things ended, I would like to hear you if you want to". To short for someone who loved her very deeply and sincerely.
The message was unclear and I could not determine if that was just social message and her trying to wash her conscience or sincere attempt to continue. So I took my time this time and replay in May stating that if she wants to play to leave me alone but if she wants to give us fare chance, to contact me. Did not her from her ever since but interesting enough, after you asked for update I throw IC asking what would be happening between us and I got 49 (Revolution)1.3.4 going into 8( Union).
The truth is that true love is in us and I an happy I discovered something so beautiful inside of me.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).