...life can be translucent

Menu

Comments please

Sunhawk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,My first post - I asked if it was a good idea to start to put together my coaching program.Any comments? Esp on the changing lines. ThanksHexagram 11, FlowKey QuestionsHow will you work with this extraordinary potential?How can you channel the flow of energy to create harmony?Oracle'Flow. Small goes, great comes.Good fortune, creating success.'Flow is a sign of the free and full expression of tremendous creative energy. It is the name of China's most sacred mountain, Tai, which is imbued with spiritual power. The king would make great offerings at its summit to establish a flourishing, peaceful relationship with Heaven. This is a time to create harmony with the greater flow, letting its energy pour into creative manifestation, as a river flows down into a fertile valley. Pettiness is swept away downstream, and the way opens for free communication. Great things become possible. The true scale of things is revealed, dwarfing your smaller concerns. You sense the powers that surge through your life, and know how far beyond your control they are – yet you can enter into true relationship with them and participate in Flow.Image'Heaven and Earth communicate: Flow.The prince enriches and completes the way of heaven and earth,Upholds and assists the order of heaven and earth,To support and protect the people.'SequenceFlow follows from Hexagram 10, Treading:'Treading and also Flow, and then there is peace. And so Flow follows. Flow means flowing together.'PairFlow is paired and contrasted with Hexagram 12, Blocked:'Blocked and Flow are of opposite kind.'Changing LinesLine 1'Pulling up thatch grass, roots entangled, with more of its kind.Setting out to bring order, good fortune.'Line 2'Embracing emptiness, use this to cross the river.Not distancing yourself from what you leave behind,Friends disappear.Gaining honour, moving to the centre.'Hexagram 15, IntegrityKey QuestionsWhat is the simple reality?How might you return to a state of balance?What if it didn't all depend on you?Oracle'Integrity creates success.A noble one completes it.'To experience Integrity is like coming face to face with your real self – plain, simple and unadorned. To have Integrity is to be whole, at one with yourself and with reality. It means being honest about your own capacities, holding yourself in creative balance with your world and not exaggerating the importance of your role.These qualities enable the noble one to bring whatever work presents itself to completion. Since she is not overly full of herself, she has space for the real world; she isn't hampered by an excess or by a lack of confidence. Since she isn't caught up in a personal story, and doesn't identify her work with her worth, she is free to do what needs to be done and move on.Image'In the centre of the earth there is a mountain: Integrity.A noble one reduces what is too much and increases what is diminished.Weighing things up to even out their distribution.'SequenceIntegrity follows from Hexagram 14, Great Possession:'Great possession means being incapable of arrogance, and so Integrity follows.'PairIntegrity forms a pair with Hexagram 16, Enthusiasm:'Integrity takes itself lightly; Enthusiasm is careless.'

Sunhawk

visitor
Reaction score
Oops the formatting came out wrong and I can't seem to edit it!Hexagram 11 with 2 changing lines line 1 and 2to Hexagram 15cheers

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It's not just the formatting that is the problem but the fact that there was only one line from you and then huge copied chunk of text, Hilary's I think.

This can be off putting to many. We don't need to see a huge chunk of copied text. What is needed is this

https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...59-How-to-get-the-most-from-sharing-a-reading

All we hear from you is
Hi all,My first post - I asked if it was a good idea to start to put together my coaching program.Any comments? Esp on the changing lines. Thanks

If you read the link there's ways there to make sure you get the most help here

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
That link doesn't seem to work so copied it over in full

How to get the most from sharing a reading

There are some lovely people here who'll help you understand your reading. Here's how you can make it easier for them to help you:

Share...
1.some background and context for your reading - enough for people to understand what it's about.
2.the question you asked, word for word.
3.the answer Yi gave. (Our favourite format is like this: '27.2.5 to 61'.)
4.your own feelings and thoughts about the answer.

And ask for feedback!

Then when you've read people's responses, please share your thoughts and update people on how it plays out. If you've browsed/searched the archives here you will know that these updates are what really make the forum a treasure - and besides, it's a kindness to the people who responded to you.

Please don't miss out step 4! As Trojina said (emphasis added),
As you say what you think and feel it opens the gates to the reading as it were. The reading is addressed to your mind so if you share your sense of the reading, the reading is actually more open for everyone to get a feel for it. No experience is needed to do this. All you have to do is read the text and the lines and just write down what comes to mind in how it might relate to your situation.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,My first post - I asked if it was a good idea to start to put together my coaching program.Any comments? Esp on the changing lines.

!Hexagram 11 with 2 changing lines line 1 and 2to Hexagram 15cheers

Yes it is time to be practical and think realistically about what is involved. This can be a lonely thing to do where you feel cut adrift from others so it may be worth exploring connections that already exist

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
It's also easier for us to understand if you would write the answer you received thus:

hexagram 11.1.2>15.

The way you word a question is important. You have asked a "yes-or-no" question which is harder to decipher because the hexagrams can only give you a snapshot of the situation, you have to then decide if the answer means yes or no. I see 11.1.2 > 15 as being a picture of a coaching program as a support group for people with similar goals.

11.1 You as one of a group of people who have similar goals.
11.2 You going forward to meet your own goals and not being sidetracked by those who may be doing better or worse. Or maybe you leading a class where some are doing better then others but you emphasizing that we all go at out own pace. Maybe your program would even have a special emphasis on how to stay focused and not lose track of our goals when we are surrounded by others who don't have the same intention - like how to stay on a diet even when at a dinner party.
Hexagram 15 representing you being a good role model? Or you promoting the idea that when others have you as their coach they will be able to become like the superior man of 15, which is considered the most positive hexagram of them all (none of the lines are negative)?

So could this be representing your coaching program? The hexagrams don't say if you should or shouldn't do this, but perhaps they give you a picture of what your coaching program should look like.
I see a particular emphasis in this reading on coaching something that you yourself are interested in learning more about. A "By your students you'll be taught" sort of situation.

Welcome!

Last edited:

Sunhawk

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you Trojina for taking the time to educate me :) And your response.Thank you Rosada for your interpretation.I guess I was holding the coaching program in mind as I was asking, so I didn't formulate a question precisely. In my mind I was thinking about putting the program together over the next few months, whilst trialling it myself as I am in the market I am aiming for - so yes I am doing it too.It means that I will be working alone and yet I will need to build up a base of partners to work/promote it.I have been working on it for a long time and had already released a version of it before, which was not very well marketed and didn't have many takers (although the results were great!)My impression of the reading was that it is a good time to start allowing the creative flow to formulate the program. That there would be kindred souls to work with.I wasn't sure of the 2 line but felt that I was going alone - perhaps the time needed to create the program/website/etc, might be leaving friends behind.15 seemed to be a good sign and one that reminded me of staying humble with possible success. This is an interesting one as usually when I have had to promote myself in the past I have always been humble and I thought that I should have been more able to sell myself to have a better signup rate.I really appreciate the feedback - thank you.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Thinking more about your reading...
11.1 There are probably lots of people out there in your field. People who want coaches and people who want to be coaches.
11.2 Everyone pursuing their own dream so don't let the thought of competition stop you. Just keep focused on your goal.
15. You can achieve what you set out to do - just keep going through thick and thin.

It also occurs to me that these lines sound like you being a performer. Perhaps you will attract clients by first giving group presentations.

Sunhawk

visitor
Reaction score
It also occurs to me that these lines sound like you being a performer. Perhaps you will attract clients by first giving group presentations.
Thanks again and I was going to ask you how you got the performer from it and thought that perhaps you were psychic, then I noticed the link you posted!I love to perform :)

ernobe

visitor
Reaction score
According to the Nanjing rules, 11.1(9).2(9) = 11.6(8). Despite a robust beginning at 11, the end will be hampered by the modesty of 15, as if it prevents you from taking advantage of your full potential. 11 has metal below, produced by the earth above, but in 15 there is earth above and below, meaning that its metal producing capacity has been exhausted.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).