...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram Reading of 26.6 to 11 Love

Sophiel

visitor
Reaction score
Hello! I am new to the community even though I have read many readings from the community fellows. I enjoy reading commentaries from James DeKorne. My inquiry was as follows: "Please tell me if 'he' is my soul-mate". I received Hexagram 11.6 with a future leading to Hexagram 11. Hexagram 26.6 reminds me of universal love which depends on wisdom and is successful because it's heaven's path. Maybe it's destiny!? When it leads to Hexagram 11 as its future, I got really excited because that is the union between heaven and earth. Upon investigating the future Hexagram 11, I discovered that 11.6 is not a good sign- that life is dried up out of the relationship that protects it. In future hexagrams, does one look at the correlating changing line in the future line like I did or is it the overall meaning of the hexagram that only applies for the future? What do you think about the answer to my inquiry especially with regards to the Hexagram 26.6 that leads to Hexagram 11?

Sophiel

visitor
Reaction score
Oops, The above message says "I received Hexagram 11.6"! It should say that I received Hexagram 26.6.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Upon investigating the future Hexagram 11, I discovered that 11.6 is not a good sign- that life is dried up out of the relationship that protects it.
Hallo!

That would be called the Fan Yao. It is a mirror of the line you got (26.6). It applies but not as much as 26.6. It can give you a deeper understanding.

Now I have received 26.6 sooooo many times (last one was yesterday) but never thought about checking 11.6 as 26.6 is so astonishing that when I get that I just go around sighing and dreaming.

It s called the magic line. :flirt:

Usually something apparently bad happens.

Knot had a friend dying who received this line. It looks beautiful if you think about it: is this highway to Heaven?

I received it when having a crash with a car. I didn t suffer permanent damage and was able to get some money from the insurance company :)

I received it when asking about getting love in my life and about my difficult housemate (twice!!) but those I still can t comment. Al I can say is that when this line appears there usually is some degree of uncomfort.
But it says: creating success.
So be confident!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).