...life can be translucent

Menu

Third dinner date in January? Hex 45,4.-8.

kiching00

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

There's this new man that I have in mind but we're taking a break right now. I wanted to know if whenever we reconcile, if he is going to go on a third/double dinner date with my friend and her boyfriend. I just need to know if this is going to happen in January this month. Thanks!

Hexagram 45.4. To 8. It seems like this will indeed happen?! I hope so! :)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

There's this new man that I have in mind but we're taking a break right now. I wanted to know if whenever we reconcile, if he is going to go on a third/double dinner date with my friend and her boyfriend. I just need to know if this is going to happen in January this month. Thanks!

Hexagram 45.4. To 8. It seems like this will indeed happen?! I hope so! :)

As I said in our private message conversation as you are asking for quite a specific prediction I would hesitate to say yes for sure this is going to happen in January simply because I would feel irresponsible in promising you that something would happen when I don't actually know.

Yi says 45, gathering together, which alone seems to bode well and then line 4 says 'great good fortune' so it is without doubt a favourable response to your question and yet still it is not without doubt that it will actually happen.

I would not like to raise your hopes so much you really believed it was going to happen because then you would feel more devastated if it didn't. Yi's answers don't always turn out exactly as they look as you have probably found out for yourself. I think this is because Yi is sometimes addressing the bigger picture. For example you asked about a dinner date in January but maybe there is a more significant meeting in February etc. Maybe the whole situation has a lot more to it than just the dinner date which could mean even if you didn't have the dinner date in January still there was some good opportunities to gather together and unite emotionally, spiritually or indeed physically.

A dinner date with other friends also in couples does sound very 45.4>8 ish but there is no use for me to say 'yes this is going to happen' only to see you sink into depression because it doesn't happen.

Thank you for updating your threads as it means those who use the archives will have a better idea of how your casts played out.

kiching00

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Trojina!

I do apologize once again, and the other threads have been updated. I sincerely appreciate your last response! I promise to update threads from now on and I will especially update this one as I know a good outcome will come out of it (positive thinking!). Regardless of the outcome, it is an optimistic answer and certainly not the most discouraging answer I could get! If you happen to find other threads that I haven't responded back to yet, please do let me know! :)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks kiching :bows:

kiching00

visitor
Reaction score
Update: We broke up tonight. It ended really badly. :(
So I guess no dinner date. :(

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
:weep: and yet we cannot come to a conclusion that 45.4 means 'things won't go well' . Just because we cannot see how it applies at the moment it doesn't mean they won't unfold in time, on a bigger scale than we can see.

I don't know the history of this relationship, so I haven't much perspective of it but 45 is very much to do with where one invests and it isn't a half hearted investment either. The lines of 45 are heavily emotional, where we invest we are most vulnerable to loss.

It didn't appear to be wrong to invest in this, to hope there would be a date. Regardless of what happens then your investment was not a mistake. Of course where there is investment there are strong feelings and where there are strong feelings there are rows because something is at stake.

I can't pretend to know why you got this answer and yet broke up but remember your life is a lot bigger than this incident and possibly the relationship is bigger than the row ?

kiching00

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah, it is strange because out of all of the answers I could have received, why would yi give me that?

I have a feeling that we are going to reconcile again this month. I keep getting 31 unchanging hexagrams in terms of our future or if there's a possibility of getting back tougher again. I'll definitely update again later this month.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).