...life can be translucent

Menu

interesting: hexagram 1.1 --- overslept!

EmMacha

visitor
Reaction score
I woke up extremely late this morning. All kids still asleep, appointments missed, house silent except for 4 agitated & slightly offended unified cats.
Just before I awoke, you know that time orientation you have when asleep? Well it was telling me that it was Saturday, or holidays, even though it is Tuesday! That dream inner self was saying... 'no worries all is fine, no stress, time here to relax, time marked off just to be'.
A very strong feeling of a peaceful bubble.

I needed the sleep though, crazy few days & a flu coming on.

So I cast Yi for today "daily reading, don't feel like disturbing the peace just yet, don't want to worry about everyone late, or get my head in a flap. AmIright You, just stay in this bubble my inner dream mind created? "

And I cast hexagram 1.1
Line 1:
"Hidden Dragon: do not act"
Well that says it all to me really!
That's exactly how I feel - still submerged haha

I was thinking, I know Yi 'cares' a lot about your integrity in interactions with others, but does it care about missed appointments vs sleep?
Seems to me that the Yi values my inner peace of mind and staying whole above haring off trying to catch up with things.

Just thought I'd share it, but I'm wondering, does it go in Shared Readings, or Exploring Divination?

EmMacha

visitor
Reaction score
Also this on line 1 from deKorne:
Wu: Because the yang is in the lowest position.

The Master said:"There he is, with the powers of the dragon, and yet lying hid. The world cannot influence him, for he does not pander to its approval. He lives withdrawn from the world without regret, and its disapproval doesn’t bother him. He rejoices in this opportunity to further his work, but if circumstances do not favor this he can as easily retire. He cannot be separated from the source of his being. This is the dragon lying hid."

Definitely feels just like this!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).