...life can be translucent

Menu

37.3.4 to 25 about where/what to do internship

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Good afternoon!
My question is about what to do after graduation, because I have to apply for internship (apprenticeship in one or two different places for some time).
I asked :"where should I do that?"
Because I'm feeling lost. I mean, no more still routine...i have to choose and find my way.

I ching was: 37.3.4 to 25
Which says:

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
37.3 When one sees that their relatives are becoming restless, one asks them to ensure that others will not be disturbed.

And

37.4 one only buys what they need.

Perhaps it says i would love to do something i feel but its hard to put to reality...
Like, i have an idea about what i'd like to do, but i wouldnt love to find myself with someone or somewhere where i feel like it's A DUTY and not my free will

ernobe

visitor
Reaction score
Have you noticed how similar this is to your reading for the study paper? Take 37.3.4 and reverse the position of the trigrams: 50.1.6. The resulting hexagrams also have the trigrams in reverse order: 25 and 34.

So we can see this basically as your previous reading about your studies in reverse. You have wood above in 37 and wood below in 25. At first it is exhausted by the fire, then it injures metal. Your studies have exhausted you (37) because instead of feeding the fire you're being exhausted by it. Then, you're being a pain to your teacher (25), because instead of being broken apart by the metal, you're posing an injurious obstacle to it.

All this indicates that your search for internship does not have the best interests of your studies in mind. To succeed in it you need to appreciate more the value of your studies, so as to include the advice of your teachers, and you've already provided a good example of doing that in your study paper.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
A pain to my teacher? o_O how
Hmm..so is it possible that my teacher himself will suggest me a place where to do this internship?
And yes, im actually exhausted and i dont like anything anynore xD

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
i asked my teacher but he doesn't take apprentices... he asked me where i would like to take it but im not actually willing to do it, so your interpretation fits the best... as you said, i should appreciate my studies, but actually I don't feel like to take responsabilities because I have taken them all already when i could have just let it go.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
i haven't found it!! I didnt' even ask cuz of some personal issues XD

D

diamanda

because I have to apply for internship - where should I do that?
37.3.4 > 25

37.3 shows too great strictness in the family. Do you feel obliged to do the internship because your family are forcing you to?

37.4 shows a rich family. You don't really need to do an internship maybe?

25 says follow your natural inclination, do what you feel like doing.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Well yes i feel obliged morally and there is a deadline!!
I have to do the internship to then prepare a test and pass it, it is required to work for what i studied...to proceed after my studies... but my inclination says i need to chill out and find something exciting to do.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
PS. If i dont start now...i have to postpone everything of 6 months. Half year...well, not that bad maybe

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).