...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Any insights on this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mru_17 View Post
    ...most probably you are right. If there is anything I have learned it is that there are ALWAYS two sides to everything. I will have to mull over about how much of me fears intimacy as the other side of the coin.
    I find it quite logical: It's difficult allowing yourself being intimate with somebody if you have fears of loss, because if you were with them, then you actually really had something to lose. I don't know about this book you told me, but I will google it. Thank you.

Your results: I would now really refrain from being so fixated on him and his actions and your actions regarding him (for example to consider permanently breaking ties or not). The time is not right for radical external action, 11.2 confirms it.
    As I wrote in context of 61.2<42 this is all not necessary and even contraproductive. Try to focus on your own healing the rest will follow.
    61.2 is one of the most beautiful lines of the Yi by the way. Why not trusting in its message and try to understand it fully instead of asking further and further. To ask now many times about every little step you take here will only confuse you and make everything more difficult for you.
    Last edited by equinox; February 3rd, 2018 at 09:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default family constellation

61.2 is one of the most beautiful lines of the Yi by the way. Why not trusting in its message and try to understand it fully instead of asking further and further. To ask now many times about every little step you take here will only confuse you and make everything more difficult for you.[/QUOTE]Thank you Equinox...you are right. I would judge myself as being obsessive but that is because each time I queried, I was afraid.I did a Family constellation this weekend (Familienaufstellung). Do you know it? If not, look that up too. In essence you set up relationship systems between people with representatives to see how the dynamics work. The therapist did not set up my nuclear family (as I have done this before) rather did a "hidden constellation" (verdeckte Aufstellung) which was meant to identify certain ego states. Turns out that X was a part of the constellation...his representative definitely had "the feeling" that overly focusing on him was a no-go.All that said, I just wanted to mention again, that yes, I need to have trust and I'm working on it...I'm so grateful for what you have written...perhaps I may query what effect the family constellation could have but I'm not sure yet...in any case, I'll keep the thread updated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So I queried the following and post it for anyone who maybe on a similar journey (Equninox, perhaps this is interesting for you):What is a likely outcome for me of the therapy seminar (referring to the family constellation Indid this weekend) and got 30.3 changing to 21... I think it’s pointi to endurance in the cultivation of myself...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default An update

Hi Equinox and whomever else, I just wanted to say that I had interactions with X due to business reasons. I initiated contact because I need some business info from him. He replied kindly and wished me a nice evening to which I responded sincerely and politely. The communication was almost pleasant. I then queried:What is a likely outcome of having responded to X?I got Hexagram 35 unchanging. I read this as positive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3