...life can be translucent

Menu

34.5.6 to 1 - Will this guy stop trying to get me or will he continue?

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
in the previous post about my ''love life'' I mentioned this guy who once begged me to accept a friend request on Facebook.........well.... Since he began to tell my friend to organize a dinner where he can meet me...and then suddenly he stopped, I wanted to know if he lost his interest this easy as it started or if he will keep stalking me somehow XD34.5.6 to 1uhm there's a goat (stubborn guy?XD) who in the 5th line looks free...probably out of reach or bothering other girls....line 6 says he is undecided what to do nowhexagram 1 doesn't look like action, but more as a plan

ernobe

visitor
Reaction score
In 34 metal below breaks up wood above. Changing to 1, it is metal above and below, so the wood above of 34 resists (injures) the metal above of 1. It shows that whatever he does, you've already made up your mind about him. Nanjing rules give it as 34.3(7) part of which reads,

(The exercise of strength in it might be compared to the case of) a ram butting against a fence, and getting his horns entangled.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
ahahah that's true, i refused him even if he is physically nice.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Oh dear...this stupid arrogant sefish guy is suddenly asking her friend ( who is my friend) if i find him nice....

I Just tell you that he ignored me , he didnt introduce himself, he refused to fetch me to the bus stop at midnight, and suddenly after 4 months FOUR MONTHS he stalked me online and now asks my friend if i like him????

Selfish and annoying

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
And my friend said "oh poor guy"
-.- NO poor at all... hes the worst persom ever

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, i wanted to give a feedback about this question. I have seen the guy recently and he liked to talk to me but with some effort...he preferred to chat with another person and probably thought that it was me to be too much serious.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).