...life can be translucent

Menu

Why do I get acne??? 28.1 > 43

F

flyingbird

Hey, here with a very deep philosophical question... why do I get little blemishes sometimes (I am a woman and know they are not hormonal). Just for fun type of reading. The answer was 28.1 > 43. I'm inclined to read 28 as Excess / stress. But 28.1 speaks of a mat, which makes me think - my bed perhaps? My pillow? Or my yoga mat? Any insight would be appreciated!:bag:

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Google acne and milk and you will discover a lot. Milk is full of hormones so that might be the reason. I was covered in acne which magically disappeared after stopping dairies completely. After your body has been cleanses you can go back to some goodie exception from time to time.

28 excess of some kind of food into your body perhaps

43 you have to decide which food to eliminate

F

flyingbird

Hi Olga, thank you for responding to this post. I know you're right about dairy, but I didn't think that was the culprit right now. I've found that I can enjoy cheese in the winter without much repercussion, but in the spring it becomes irritating and I tend to eat much less of it. I kept racking my brain about 28.1 - whichever translation I read, they all speak of this line referencing a mat made of white grass, symbolizing its purity. So I was thinking... a white mat... what do I have that's white? White sheets, a white iPhone, white sunscreen... yes, I think it's the SPF I've been using for the past month. It has ingredients in it that I don't usually use bc my skin is so sensitive, like petrolatum. I know it might sound crazy, but I think this reading is telling me to use a pure zinc SPF on my face -- a white mat of pure cogon grass, as LiSe says on her site. Zinc SPF is white and it is gentle, pure. It doesn't not clog my pores. I've decided to stop using the SPF as of today and switch to a pure zinc one. I'll report back in a few weeks about whether that solved the problem!

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think any sheets or mat will give you acne.. A cream could do although acne usually comes from the inside and looks very different from allergy behaviour.
Anyway best of luck!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, here with a very deep philosophical question... why do I get little blemishes sometimes (I am a woman and know they are not hormonal). Just for fun type of reading. The answer was 28.1 > 43. I'm inclined to read 28 as Excess / stress. But 28.1 speaks of a mat, which makes me think - my bed perhaps? My pillow? Or my yoga mat? Any insight would be appreciated!:bag:

If you didn't get little blemishes now and then you wouldn't be human would you ? Acne, especially bad acne is a whole other matter but you labelled the thread as about acne then in the actual post just wrote they were little blemishes. Little blemishes are a whole other thing to acne.

In general I don't find Yi at all helpful in diagnosis/causes of physical ills, I don't think it's the best 'tool' for the job (apologies to Yi for referring to it as a 'tool').

I don't think it would be answering directly 'it's your mat'.

For real ongoing problematic acne I would recommend seeing a dr for possibly some long acting antibiotics because in effect there can be an infection under the skin and it can be easily cleared. For other types of acne it's not so easy but serious acne can benefit from other kinds of medical help.

For minor blemishes, well it's called being human. Our skin makes oils than sometimes blocks the pores as you know and these blemishes could be down to anything from less diligent cleansing (I am guilty of that) to increase in oily foods to stress to hormones to well who knows, it happens.

I think your answer is simply showing the great care you are taking over this issue. 28.1 is to do with being incredibly careful in a time of great exceeding. I'd be inclined to take it as advice rather than giving you the reason.

I find Yi tends to be pragmatic and that it will advise you what to do more than tell you what it is given Yi's 'job' IMO is primarily to advise you. As soon as you start asking things that are not to do with asking for help for yourself I think you stand to get confused. That's my view others don't necessarily agree.

So practically I think maybe the advise is you need to really pay more attention to your skin, being very careful with skin care, careful of the products you use, careful of how you treat it, really pay attention to it.

There's no point IMO just asking for hell of it, Yi is there to advise you and the advise seems to be 28.1.

F

flyingbird

Hello, thanks for your response. Yes, mere pimples, not a chronic condition of acne. Is it human to get minor blemishes? Oh, I had no idea! Just kidding. In my experience, they are always caused by something - hormonal fluctuations, bad skincare products, impure materials rubbing against the face, etc. When they appear out of the blue and in unexpected areas, it means something needs addressing, especially when it happens more than once as a fluke thing. That's what I was dealing with. I've actually found that the Yi serves me, and I can ask it whatever I like, even though the answers are often cryptic. I've continued to mull it over and I've come to think that 28.1 > 43 in this instance refers to a stressful encounter I had with my landlord, a long time coming. He's basically let it be known that he refuses to provide basic living conditions that we've had in previous years because he's overloaded with other obligations, so after some terse exchanges, and at his suggestion, we have decided to move out. It all happened quite suddenly, but I believe that this agreement to move on is what 43 refers to. The 28.1 is the stress of beginning a new journey. I think the stress of our dire living conditions, followed by the unpleasant interaction I had with our landlord, followed by the sudden and unexpected need to find a new home is what led my hormones to go a bit nuts, and that's why I have blemishes on the area of my face that I do. I know my body, and when they happen there, it's usually stress related. It took me a minute to figure out because I reacted very calmly to all this happening, so I was surprised that it manifested in my body. Oh well!Thank you for your insight.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).