...life can be translucent

Menu

29.5 >7 A turning point?

betrdanevr

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the Yi if X and I were approaching a turning point in our relationship.

I've had a crush on this man for a few years now, really thinking of it more as twin flames. He was my surgeon once. Now I volunteer at the hospital sometimes and see him for short periods of time, nothing really personal at all. I feel a difference going on that is more than just a dr/pt relationship for some reason - unless it's just wishful thinking.

I had a second operation on an emergency basis a couple of weeks ago, and he was on duty that week for surgery and had to be the one to perform the operation.

I've heard he's unhappy and wants a divorce but the wife will take him for everything.

I don't think him doing a recent emergency surgery would raise an ethical problem. . .

What do you all say about this reading? I have lurked in this forum for a few weeks now. Thanks in advance if anyone can comment!

:bows:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

It seems to be a strange answer to the question, hexagram 29.5 to me is usually about getting out of a sticky situation. To me it like the saying "having your head above water". Like people who live from pay check to pay check of which is common I may add.
You are kind of in danger but its not imminent.

It makes me wonder if the the Yi is kind of warning you to be careful with this on some level.

I was just wondering is the guy aware of how you feel?

Steve

betrdanevr

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, Steve. Yes, he knows how I feel, or he did a couple of years back.
I am hoping (maybe against hope) that the sticky situation will be solved (or turning point?) if he does get divorced.

Other than that, I'd say that it's always dangerous to give your heart to a married man. :-(

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Yes , that could be the answer.

The the oracle is saying things are ok now but maybe you playing a dangerous game with your own correct path, or dont get involved over your head something like that.
For example if you were involved and he remained married then it could be messy. You need to be careful many people wont divorce for fear of losing everything they worked for.
If he is a surgeon he may have a lot to lose financially.

Best wishes
Steve

betrdanevr

visitor
Reaction score
Understand and am considering your warnings! Don't want to play Russian roulette here. Just will take a wait-and-see approach.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I used to totally freak out when I received hexagram 29 but it can be positive in the sense it can be advice on what you should do in a hard situation. Line 5 I think is one of the more comforting lines as you are not in any real hardship.
Sometimes when you receive hexagram 29 you need to work toward that position. At least you are already there.

Steve

betrdanevr

visitor
Reaction score
Wow. Well, I just asked if X and I would be together, and I got the same reading: 29.5>7.

Line 5:
The chasm does not overflow,
Here it already finds its level – no mistake.'

Any more input that anyone can give on this? Thank you in advance if you can.
:bows:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
29.5Your relationship has already reached its appropriate level - doctor and patient. For this man to go beyond his doctor role of helping you out of danger would be a mistake.
7. The Army makes me think you must be very self-disciplined and not allow your thoughts to dwell on him. You don't want to manifest needing to see a surgeon!

betrdanevr

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Rosada! I get what you are saying about line 5 in particular.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
wow thats pretty strong advice to receive the reading twice, I would take the advice personally

Steve

catchyouri

visitor
Reaction score
In the same boat, after a while you learn to ride the dangerous wave because you feel honestly, fully the wave is the wisdom to carry you where you heart desires above all.

Azul77

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
In the same boat, after a while you learn to ride the dangerous wave because you feel honestly, fully the wave is the wisdom to carry you where you heart desires above all.

Looking for new perspectives on 29.5 I read this comment and found it a wonderful image as an answer to my own question: How do I face today?
Yesterday a dear and close person passed away and hence my question.

So thank you for this.

Azul77~

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Azul, would you like help with your reading? If so, please start a new thread for it: https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/index.php?forums/shared-readings.4/post-thread

It's nice of you to click the thanks button on Catchyouri's post, but someone else's old thread is never a good place for your new reading.

If you'd like, I could move your post to a new thread.

Also - you might not know this - the forum software lets you carry a quote from one thread to another. You'd click the quote button beneath Catchyouri's post:
1674662150207.png

- then go to the Shared Readings home page and click the Post Thread button at the top:
1674662296858.png

You'll get a page with a fresh edit box - at the bottom there's an Insert Quotes button. Click it and the quote you carried over there will be deposited in your new thread.
1674662460715.png

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).