...life can be translucent

Menu

after conversation 40.3.5>28

glider

visitor
Reaction score
Good afternoon.This morning I talked to him and now I immediately asked to Iching about the situation between us after my words:40.3,5> 28. Deliverance probably refers to how I feel now, that I did the right thing? But the 2 changing lines are tell me that I might have bitten off more than I can or that now I have to be careful and be modest in this situation?Before the conversation was 28, that has turned into 26 (same question). Now is the change that goes to 28, yet the preponderance of the great. I do not think that this conversation will bring something positive. What do you think?Thank you in advance

glider

visitor
Reaction score
excuse me for mistakes, I don't speak English very well. And I can't edit post.

D

diamanda

Hi glider,

the situation between us after my words: 40.3.5 > 28

The situation goes from relief to being way too heavy.

Obviously you felt relief by speaking out, and you did the right thing to not pretend everything's fine (40.3). However this has made the situation 'too much'. The previous advice was about you being easy-going, and a conversation of "where is this going" with him is the opposite of easy-going. The thing is, when the other person is non-committal that makes it very very hard for the partner who is committed, to just pretend that everything's just great... It all comes down to compromise - how much one is prepared to sacrifice so as to keep the other person around. It was great that you spoke out the truth to remain true to yourself, but as about what he feels, I'm afraid this was not such a great move.

glider

visitor
Reaction score
I know and for this reason I called him after few hours and I tried to explain again that the important thing is to feel good with him and to know that he feel good with me and not to know if I'm his girlfriend. And I just do another cast: what I get if I write him saying that I take a step back, because I understood that I made the situation too heavy .It came out exactly the opposite 28.3.5>40. Deliverance for me or for him?

glider

visitor
Reaction score
I do another cast :).... What I get if I take a step back and I don't look for him anymore? 45.3>31.

D

diamanda

I'd suggest one more cast:
'what is the best action or stance I can take towards him this coming week?'

glider

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, Diamanda. Also because I had invited him to a concert for next Sunday, but now I do not know whether to buy tickets.To the question 'what is the best action or stance I can take towards him this coming week?' .... the cast is 38.1.3.6> 32. I don't have to chase him, even if I seem to get nothing good and the situation will be resolved? But how to read 32, the duration of stay at my place?

D

diamanda

what is the best action or stance I can take towards him this coming week?
38.1.3.6 > 32

Yes definitely don't chase him, and I don't think it's a good idea to buy those tickets either.
38.3 speaks of considerable difficulties between you and feeling humiliated. But 38.6 is very hopeful.

I read 32 here that you two will end up staying together, if, that is, you do the previous steps of not chasing and also of enduring the humiliation of 38.3. 32 also means to remain on the course one is already on, so you'll probably need to maintain the not-chasing / enduring attitude.

glider

visitor
Reaction score
He wrote me a message at the beginning of the week, I wrote to him back, but then nothing else...until this morning.
I wrote him a message just to ask how he was . He replied kindly, but I think everything ends here.

How is the situation between us now: 39.2.6>57

and then how I must behave this week: 40 unchanging

I don't see anything good, if to do nothing, retreat and leave it alone. But how to read 57?

D

diamanda

How is the situation between us now: 39.2.6 > 57
Things are difficult, very difficult, but it's not your fault (or even maybe "it's not his fault" either). Because of line 39.6, it looks like he'll come back to you. Resulting 57 (apart from its primary sexual connotations) also shows persistence, and often plays out as 'writing', so I believe it's not over.

how I must behave this week: 40 unchanging
Don't blame him for anything. Forgive him. Finish your chores quickly and rest. Something will happen between you to give you relief.

Remember that line you recently got, 38.3? It did say there will be a ton of obstacles, but overall your casts show hope, so please hang in there and fingers crossed :)

glider

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Diamanda for your reading.
This morning he called me while he was going to a big furniture store; I said that I'd have gone to go shopping there too, one day in the next few weeks and he came back for me, doing a lot of extra kilometres and we went together.
We spent the whole day together, everything went well, but in my opinion both were not completely spontaneous (this may be my fault, because I was afraid to say or to do something too much. And I was afraid to show I'm needy, but I know that was I show ). This week I will try to be calm with myself
I'm not sure I used the tenses rightly...

D

diamanda

Glad to hear he's putting in some effort!

It's ok if none of you wasn't super spontaneous - some people can never be, but so what. It was a tricky situation, so being non-spontaneous sounds just right.

Even if you don't feel calm within yourself, just act easy-going, I really believe it's to your benefit. How people feel, and how they behave/act, are two totally different things. Fingers crossed for you :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).