...life can be translucent

Menu

This is going to sound pretty crazy, but...

DonnaDrums

visitor
Reaction score
I miss my deceased older sister SO much. The ten-year anniversary of her death is coming up in just a few weeks. Last night, I was tearfully calling out to her, asking her to send me a sign-- ANY sign-- that we were connecting. This afternoon I was on our laptop in our master bedroom; I was the only one home. I went into the kitchen to make lunch, and when I returned to the laptop, the ear buds cord for our Roku remote control (for the tv) was draped over the center of the screen! Of course, I would have noticed it before, as it blocked my vision. I was absolutely gobsmacked. I searched the Internet, and came upon this interesting site. My question was:"Did my sister, Debbie, put this cord over the laptop???" and the answer I received is, 47.4 to 29. Like I said, I realize this may sound like I've finally gone batty, but can anyone shed some light on this nonetheless? I very much appreciate your insight.

ernobe

visitor
Reaction score
You have water below exhausting metal above in 47, and changing to 29, the metal produces the water above of 29, which is water above and below. It means that after our "water" producing in this life is exhausted, in the next we will produce more "water". It is implying that the real nature of the occurrence you experienced will be revealed to you in the next life.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I miss my deceased older sister SO much. The ten-year anniversary of her death is coming up in just a few weeks. Last night, I was tearfully calling out to her, asking her to send me a sign-- ANY sign-- that we were connecting. This afternoon I was on our laptop in our master bedroom; I was the only one home. I went into the kitchen to make lunch, and when I returned to the laptop, the ear buds cord for our Roku remote control (for the tv) was draped over the center of the screen! Of course, I would have noticed it before, as it blocked my vision. I was absolutely gobsmacked. I searched the Internet, and came upon this interesting site. My question was:"Did my sister, Debbie, put this cord over the laptop???" and the answer I received is, 47.4 to 29. Like I said, I realize this may sound like I've finally gone batty, but can anyone shed some light on this nonetheless? I very much appreciate your insight.

It is very 47ish to be calling out for a sign, not feeling heard and so on.

But this great heavy lumbering carriage of bronze in line 4 indicates your request may be answered so much more easily and lightly than this. Your sister doesn't need to drape cords over your lap top to connect with you, nothing as elaborate as that. She can be extra close to you in your thoughts and dreams. The reason you aren't picking that up may be because sometimes you are missing or dismissing the times she actually is connecting with you because you don't recognize them or you somewhat shut down due to the sadness of the loss of her (47) Currently you feel you need this concrete sign (line 4) but you don't really.

It is quite hard for a discarnate being to move physical items and with someone as close as a sister, well I think it is unlikely she would do this and yet of course I don't know at all, perhaos she did need to go to these measures and if you believe she did then talk to her.

My impression of your answer FWIW is Yi acknowledges how cut off you feel but is saying your emotions, this very sense of being cut off is cutting you off so you look for a very definite physical sign when in reality your sister is close by you many times. It isn't as hard or as impossible as you think.

Notice times when you are busy doing something not connected to her, or when you are thinking hard about a problem a concern and she isn't in your mind at all and then suddenly she's there in your head. That can be her coming through to you gently and closely in your thoughts.

Who knows maybe she decided to use a lot of energy to give you a physical sign, that may happen, who can say it can't, but also I think you can just start talking to her, taking quiet times to let her come into your mind. If there was love between you she will be around you now and then. All you have to do is accept she really can be close as a thought and you do not need physical signs to know she's there.

Anytime you have a problem that when she was alive she might have helped you with, well ask her help then and notice how it comes. You aren't cut off from her but you really feel that you are, the 47 shows that.

I also feel that this occurrence is actually progress for you, it's awoken something in you, taken you somewhere, it is a carriage after all, but this is a very slow hefty bronze carriage. It gets there in the end, you connect in the end but feeling isolated and cut off can actually get in your way. I think you may need to allow yourself to believe in all the times she felt close, believe she felt close because she actually was.

DonnaDrums

visitor
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, "ernobe" and "Trojina"-- thank you so very much for your thoughtful replies!! I do own a print copy of the I Ching, but I am not very familiar with it yet; I had absolutely no clue what to think of my answer. You have both given me great insights. Trojina, your reply literally brought me to tears; from what little I know about the afterlife, I do know that, as you said, it takes a monumental effort on the part of the "deceased" to physically affect matter on the plane of the "living". I think Debbie was like, "Donna, you knucklehead-- I'm RIGHT HERE listening to you!" hahahahaha! My husband said she probably thought, "Okay, I know Donna will see the laptop because she's been on it all morning, so I'll just drape these earbuds over it as a sign to her that I am listening..." Get it?! I think he may have something there!You wrote, "Anytime you have a problem that when she was alive she might have helped you with, well ask her help then and notice how it comes. You aren't cut off from her but you really feel that you are, the 47 shows that."YES! I do feel SO "cut off"!!! It is just incredibly difficult for me to believe that she is near, when I can neither see nor hear her!It is also very interesting to me how you said that my very feeling cut off is actually cutting me off more!!! So I am really going to TRY to be open and receptive, and to watch for the little "signs" she's most likely been sending for this past decade. I feel like I have much work to do, spiritually, but your words have given me consolation and great HOPE!

DonnaDrums

visitor
Reaction score
Gee, I had written a little more but it seems to have been cut off..?All that to say, thank you again so, SO MUCH, for taking the time to reply to my (kinda crazy!) post; you have brought light to my grieving heart. Blessings to you both!!!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).