...life can be translucent

Menu

Are my feelings too intense and strong for him?

hellomoon

visitor
Reaction score
I received hexagram 1.2>13.I asked if my feelings are too intense for my partner and if this is the reason why I feel he may be uncomfortable? I have NO problems expressing how I feel and want. He becomes silent. I am always afraid if I scare him with my emotions. I am certainly not a crazy person lol, but I am very romantic. I think this hexagram is telling me he feels the same as I do? Then I asked what are his deepest feelings for me? I got 56.6>48Line 6 doesn't look so good, it shows a man with an an under his bed. Are his feelings fear? Is he afraid to lose part of himself to me? Thanks.

E

erre_kz

Hi hellomoon, maybe you have to check your second reading cause 56.6 changens in 62, not 48. Are you sure it was 56.6?

hellomoon

visitor
Reaction score
Hello! Thank you for correcting this...I looked again. The hexagram for my second question was 57.6 changing to 48. Thanks.

E

erre_kz

Hello! Thank you for correcting this...I looked again. The hexagram for my second question was 57.6 changing to 48. Thanks.
You're welcome :)I do not feel confident enough about how to help you for the first reading, but I can tell you that I very very often received the sixth line of 57 when I asked questions about other people/feelings of others trying to investigate. I have come to the conclusion that this line indicates to me that I am losing myself ("losing property") trying to penetrate the mind of others. So, I don't think Yi has answered to your question, I think it has reflected your wrong mental approach to the matter. At least, this is my experience with this line. Hope this helps and someone can help you with the first reading.

hellomoon

visitor
Reaction score
Ah interesting! Yi is funny isn't it? Thanks for your response. I think it is true...he does show me he cares and is loyal. Actions/real life trump divination I suppose.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).