...life can be translucent

Menu

who should I invite to my big day? ;)

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
there is only this Hexagram...27 at first i asked if i should let things unfold naturally (go with the flow) or if I shuold invite this guy or someone more to my graduation (university degree)... The Hexagram is unchanging

ernobe

visitor
Reaction score
It's saying to invite someone who will help you understand the significance of the occasion. Otherwise you might not be fully aware of the danger to be avoided that is mentioned in the sixth line.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
interesting as always...! So, this someone could be... a guy who still has to get that degree...or someone very serious...

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
plus... I asked how will that day be for me!It's 47 ...unchanging. Could it mean that I will feel much pressure?

ernobe

visitor
Reaction score
If you ask about the future, and the Yis' answer is unchanging it means it is something you must know before any of that future will make sense to you. 47 has the trigram for peril inside and that for satisfaction outside. You must show satisfaction on the outside while inside knowing the peril involved. Are you showing peril outwardly while inwardly feeling satisfaction? If so, the Yi is telling you that although it seems that you are asking about the graduation, in reality you are asking about something else. Perhaps it has something to do with your previous question.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
If you ask about the future, and the Yis' answer is unchanging it means it is something you must know before any of that future will make sense to you.
:eek: :eek:
Ernobe, someone has misled you.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
there is only this Hexagram...27 at first i asked if i should let things unfold naturally (go with the flow) or if I shuold invite this guy or someone more to my graduation (university degree)... The Hexagram is unchanging

27: invite someone who nourishes you.
47: exhausting day.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
27: invite someone who nourishes you. 47: exhausting day.
true XDbut who will nourish me o_O? uhm perahaps the oracle can answer that...I checked it with another consultation with this question: ''is it ok if i go with the few people I called or would it better if i call more people to have fun?'' :)it just says Hex. 28!!!!!! Which would confirm the pressure of 47... and related to the old question ''How to live that day the best way possibile'', well, perhaps I should just chill out and programm a party not the same day...

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
I think it's about my feeling of being sad instead of happy and free ( and sincerely crazy )

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).