...life can be translucent

Menu

Gardening and planting options:: 13.5>30, 18.6>46, 16.1.6>21, 18.3.5>59

Yasmin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have a difficult spot in the garden which needs an intimacy screen from a towering structure, but there ade so many constraints that basically, I am looking for Dolly the Sheep, the hedge equivalent of a 5 legged sheep! Very much a 60 situation, but I never drew a 60... I have been running some possible plants by the IC.

Overall, how to get the most out of the garden? 19.3.6>26. 19 is about coming spring and cyclically, timeliness. 3. Incorrect assumptions, not up to the task, don’t be forceful, you would regret it later 6. Maybe the gardener can come to my rescue? 26 hold your horses, build up knowledge. I am planning a meeting with a gardener, this suggests to read up and wait until then to decide.

Option 1: 13.5>30 - Chamaedorea. 13 like minded people. 5. Could be either “after a lot of grief, you may achieve success” or “after a lot of grief, you and the gardener may agree that it was worth a try but it’s not working”.

Option2: 18.6> 46 - 18 a variety of bamboo. 18. hiding something ugly in front of that wall 6. Either don’t worry about other people’s opinions, do your own thing. Or transcend the situation with a higher goal. My gut says no. After casting, I found a blog online saying it creates too much litter. Interesting that the resulting hex is 46,pushing upward. Maybe I shouldn’t worry about conventional wisdom?

Option 3. Trachelospermum, a climbing Jasmine variety. Not my favourite option, but possibly more realistic. 16.1.6>21. 16 enthusiasm, possibly deluded 1. Contain your ego, maybe I should contain my ambitions or stop imagining the solution will come from me. 6. Deluded enthusiasm can be corrected 21 get to the bottom of it. Either my enthusiasm (which is not that great) for this plant is a one off cycle of delusion. Or having started off with elaborate schemes in 1. I finally reevaluate my goals to something more feasible in 6. 21 suggests either I have whittled down all the options to that one, or that there is more researching to do.

Option 4: Bamboo Palm _ my favorite, similar to first option. 18.3.5>59. 18 again fixing something wrong 3. Perhaps the gardener will find me too forceful, but no big error 5. With able helpers, success. Seems auspicious. 59 dissolution of what: problem or idea?

There could be options I have not considered, in my total ignorance of gardening:)
So which would you be betting on? I will update in due course, but it could be awhile!

Yasmin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Additional thought: 18.3 could mean the correction is a bit excessive, maybe it will result is a lot of bushiness, but it’s no great error.

Yasmin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Option 5: yucca elephantipes. 3.4>17 3. Difficulty in the beginning, a lot of thinking, reading, researching, need to enrol able helper 4. After rejecting the option, may change my mind and go for it, and it should turn out ok 17 give the problem a rest until I find someone whose advice to follow.

Yasmin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
My update as promised: it was a long a complicated process, I had to consult 3 experts who all had different suggestions. By a process of elimination, the only viable plant was option 3: star jasmine, for which I had cast 16.1.6>21.
At the time, I didn’t know how to interpret the casting, I was concerned that it was telling me this was delusional and I would drop the idea once I got more discernment.
In hindsight, it really meant that it would take quite a lot of research to get to the bottom of the matter (21 context) and that all the OTHER options were delusional fantasies.
I hope this helps!

Yasmin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Update a year later

My update as promised: it was a long a complicated process, I had to consult 3 experts who all had different suggestions. By a process of elimination, the only viable plant was option 3: star jasmine, for which I had cast 16.1.6>21.
At the time, I didn’t know how to interpret the casting, I was concerned that it was telling me this was delusional and I would drop the idea once I got more discernment.
In hindsight, it really meant that it would take quite a lot of research to get to the bottom of the matter (21 context) and that all the OTHER options were delusional fantasies.
I hope this helps!

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I received the same cast as this delusional plant which then proved to be the only possible one.

I don’t think it was saying everything else was delusional.. since you ask for each different plant, it must have been its response about star jasmine

Did you find any difficulty at the beginning in planting it?
Results bring a change of heart makes me think that good results made you change your opinion about the plant, could that make sense?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).