...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hexagram 27.6 > 24 Son and drug problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bradford View Post
    An addict has to hit bottom. Padding the bottom doesn't help. But neither does tough love always work. You can only be there for him when he's recovering, and 24 is a good gua for that. It's a good sign that he seems to be taking your tips.
    He told me he's hit his bottom. I hope he remembers that. I am happy to hear that 24 is good gua. Yeah. Good gua. :-) Many thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

27.6 & 24:-27.6 means that your sub-conscious mind echoes your apparent thought process wherein you have said that you will not provide nourishment to your son anymore, however 24 signifies that subsequently it will lead to a start of a rethought process. In my views you will have to be in continuous touch with Iching at every stage to find a long lasting solution.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suryauday View Post
    27.6 & 24:-27.6 means that your sub-conscious mind echoes your apparent thought process wherein you have said that you will not provide nourishment to your son anymore, however 24 signifies that subsequently it will lead to a start of a rethought process.
    What thought process led you think this?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Moss Elk For This Useful Post:

diamanda (March 4th, 2018)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dear betdrandevr, I feel for you, But would recommend that you look up Kwashiorka Drug Treatment on 'Orthomolecular Medicine' on the web. My son has kicked the habit, a habit of very long years. High doses of Vitamin C and Vitamin B3 (Niacin). He is now so cheerful and helpful. I hear him laugh - something I haven't heard in years. He only used to phone me for cash, now he asks how I am and if I need any help. He has a little shelf with all his vitamins laid out and takes them religiously. He now takes a weekly class teaching Art and Craft for other recoverers. P.S. Orthomolecular Medicine site is a non-profit site and has free downloads on all sorts of medical matters.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to meigga For This Useful Post:

betrdanevr (March 14th, 2018)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hex 27 line 6 is a reminder that all nourishment (support wisdom love) provided to others must come from the Self in order to nourish you both.
    Of no value, possible even harmful when the source of nourishment stems from outside of the self-- from the mind which sums up, judges, worries.. from the emotions which feels shame guilt despair... from outside ones self- society media or rules for acceptable behavior
    Perhaps there is a cyclical pattern (24) existing between yourself and your son? Line 6 is warning of the consequences of inferior choices and it is not only your son that suffers when things go awry. Wilhelm/Baynes: The misfortune in missing the return lies in opposing the way of the superior man.
    I.m.h.o the wisdom imparted to you in this reading is for you to tune out all that is not your higher Self when relating to your Son in order to break the cycle.
    On a personal note I believe the above could serve you well in that it may also allow you to trust in the brilliance of the spirit that is your son & that he will find his way. There are no unmixed blessings in life. I wish you both all the best.
    Last edited by zuzieq; March 9th, 2018 at 01:56 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zuzieq View Post
    Wilhelm/Baynes: The misfortune in missing the return lies in opposing the way of the superior man.
    Hi zuzieq,
    What you wrote above was not part of this reading. It is part of W'/B's commentary on a different reading. (24.6)
    That commentary is applicable to 24.6, but not 27.6 .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is no-one interested in Orthomolecular Medicine? that is a pity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello Moss Elk,
    Perhaps there are rules for interpretation you refer to that I have not taken into account?
    Your method would be assuming the first hexagram always changes to become the second. Change is not linear ~ it is usually circular. In this way the Primary and Secondary Hexagrams are interacting and influencing each other is it not so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pardon me meigga
    for not congratulating you on what sounds like a fantastic breakthrough for your son & yourself, perhaps other members of the family also!
    I have made a note of Orthomolecular Medicine & will read up on subject.
    Kind regards

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zuzieq For This Useful Post:

meigga (March 10th, 2018)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hello Moss Elk, Perhaps there are rules for interpretation you refer to that I have not taken into account?
    Hi zuzieq,

Yes, there is one rule I'd point to.
    Probably the most important one.
    Read the text received.
    Don't read text you didn't receive.

Your method would be assuming the first hexagram always changes to become the second.
    You made the same error with me that you did with the reading. You attributed meaning that was not implied or stated by me.

Change is not linear ~ it is usually circular. In this way the Primary and Secondary Hexagrams are interacting and influencing each other is it not so
    When you stand between the tall mountain to the North,
    and the tall mountain to the South,
    you stand on a little hill.
    On that hill is a signpost that says,
    "you are here, the meaning is here."
    This is a line text.

I am encouraging you to read that sign,
    not the one far away on the other side of North mountain or South mountain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast