...life can be translucent

Menu

what will happen between this guy and I... 64.2.4 > 23

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
so...The graduation is over. I feel damn bored already XD I had invited this guy who is not my type (physically talking i dont like him) but as a friend he makes me laugh quite a lot!! XDhe had fun of the fact I was so silent and not showy even at my GRADUATION XD which is just weird, I know XD i would have loved to freak out or free myself 'cuz of the situatinon but I couldn't, as always. i think it went good the way i did anyways XDthe question was: what will happen between this guy and I?XD64.2.4 to 23oh...23 already recurred to me a lot of time ago when we didn't see ecahother for like 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!but here... the second line of 62 says I should stop and wait for a surprise... perhaps he will contact me or there will be some kind of news...the fourth line says that after three years benefit comes... what can it mean specificallly?

D

diamanda

Hi CherryB, it's totally fine that you didn't freak out during graduation. Different people react in different ways, so some people just don't like 'freaking out'. Being composed, and being 'free' are both good.

what will happen between this guy and I? 64.2.4 > 23
This question is quite fatalistic.
The answer does not speak about fate at all, rather it speaks about actions.

If you take no action whatsoever, what will happen is this:

The guy will put full breaks on it and call all the shots (64:2).
He will wage a devious and undermining war against you (64.4 and hidden 35.4).
Result, this is not going anywhere (23).

If you really want this to go somewhere, I would ask "what can I do so as to be together".
But as you said, you're not that interested in the guy.

So all in all I'd say, since you don't sound prepared to work on this, just move on to someone else. If you leave it to him, he'll destroy you, so to speak.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
wow that's very dramatic. He tried to invite me and now it would be the right time to act but I'm not sure he understood we are just friends and that we even might be friends with benefits. I will look for something else for a while before coming back to him.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
uhmm..yeah...he doesn't even answer... He's lot. I knew it...! :(

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Mind-games...Do you mean he just wants to be flattered and all? And that he won't do anything to approach me? Or that he loves to disappear so I get curious and look for him.....?

D

diamanda

I can't know what exact mind-games this guy will play.

From observation, the most classic mind-game is that the person makes you first feel at ease with them, and then once you feel 'safe' they somehow hit your self-esteem, in one way or another.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
uhm...yes. If think about it, you are right. He teased me a little... after being kind... like he said that I complained too much and he won't be nice again... and then he said he would have offered me tea because I don't drink beer.I did not see the tea, and neither the guy.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Omg i cant believe it...he is already with other people and companies!! and he goes to the discotheque..where the shallowness is ordinary activity... I'm not trusting the fact he was ever interested in me...I should really let him go

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
i mean...he told me not to post anything with me and him... and then he posts his pictures with this girl and friends...why??

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
no guys, this means he told me a lie, and he didn't use me because he thought i wasn't cheap...not good at all...I think this way my choice is to NEVER call him again, and to make him jealous by enjoying other BOYS' company. If i play it seriously, i lost the game.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
ok I can say that now:nothing happened at all... He stopped writing back to me, he just saw the messages but isn't really doing any effort even if he enjoys being searched... I kinda lost the interest on such a guy's behaviour. But what makes me angry is that he is actually seeing a girl after accepting every invitation from me and saying kinky things TO me... can't believe it that he was so cheap and fake...the girl is looking for him more than I do, maybe...but he really doesn't make efforts to be liked... he likes every girl who likes him o_O I wished I could talk to that girl and tell her he was being kinky to me just till the day before ahahahTo me it's over with him, without even a start.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).