...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 22.2.4 to 14 - generic question on love affairs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 22.2.4 to 14 - generic question on love affairs.

well, since the standstill is over (I think...it's been a month)I asked: ''how is my love/sexual or sentimental life going from now on? will I have any lovers?'' 22.2.4 to 14 great possession22.2 beard grows on the chin... perhaps someone nice but just to be polite 22.4 someone with a white horse is coming... ok someone likes me but he's not that exciting... i ching suggests to take the chance anyways

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think your result could mean that you are quite concerned with your appearance right now (22.2) and line 22.4, hm, put in context with 22.2 and your question, I guess it could have at least two levels of meaning:
    1. it could ask you to search for more depth (in relationships), even if it seems to be not so exciting right now.
    2. it could mean, that there will a person approach you, that you first mistake for inadequate, you find him to boring or plain etc. But indeed he could be a good match.
    Relating hexagram 14 is very auspicious -- you have everything you need inside yourself.
    Last edited by equinox; March 3rd, 2018 at 11:03 AM.
    Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic -- Frida Kahlo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to equinox For This Useful Post:

CherryB (March 3rd, 2018)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well...actually there's no opportunity to go out because I am alone and nobody helps... you know... boys nad girls are selfish, after all... there is a guy who is such a crazy selfish person, he treats me like I am the last choice, but he stalks me... he's a bit gross also... there is my neighbour who is never here (looks like a paradox...the ones that happen to me since ever...)i still don't know how i resisted abstinence and chastity for years XD and im young and im not ugly at all, im just shy but that shouldn't matter at all...it's..nobody searchs for me, i mean, if they have faster opportunities they are more likely to find them. i am totally unexperienced despite my age though (my life in that sense is starting just NOW.The third guy, the one who disappeared and looks around, he just likes to be searched but he does'nt look for u...My neighbour treats me with that stupid formality, i dont know why he does that, but I SENSE he would flirt with me... but you know, i haven't seen him for 9 months... It's quite normal for me to ask myself who he was dating in 9 months...because me...well i dated my house, myself, and my cat, but a normal guy in 9 months may have had someone...too easy to then try with me because Im near him -.- (he is like..in front of my door ahahah)i sense the guy will be him or the rude one...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you seem to be a bit lonely and in thirst of adventure and there is no opportunity to live life to its fullest, only some guys who treat you inappropriately? You don't have to do with them. Better don't, it could even obscure your view and then you might miss a real chance to be happy with someone who really is worth the wait.
    I know sometimes, life phases like these feel like they will never ever change, but they will. Your result 22.2.4>14 is an indicator of this. Think of the white horse that "comes as if on wings. He is not a robber, he will woo at the right time", like Wilhelm wrote in his commentary of 22.4. So you can be full of trust that all these delays have its order, even if they might appear being without end.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to equinox For This Useful Post:

CherryB (March 5th, 2018), Peter Belt (March 5th, 2018)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't know why this song that I like very much is coming to my mind when I think of you and your situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxqq5vahHKk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to equinox For This Useful Post:

CherryB (March 4th, 2018)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a somewhat different view of your answer:

how is my love/sexual or sentimental life going from now on? will I have any lovers? 22.2.4 > 14
    22.2 advises to look your best at all times. That's all you need to do.
    22.4 says that yes, a charmer will show up.
    And 14 as a result is great.

So make your hair look lovely, dress fabulously, put a bit of make-up and jewellery on, paint your nails etc etc etc, and good luck!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamanda For This Useful Post:

betrdanevr (March 13th, 2018), CherryB (March 4th, 2018)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ahahahahah ok!!!! I will have a small look change. and my friends today approved and said ''WOW you are so beautiful like this''So I won't change that look. Let's see who will show up XD for now I told hello to a guy (who is a friend) and he exchanged my chat as an invitation XD omg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by equinox View Post
    I don't know why this song that I like very much is coming to my mind when I think of you and your situation:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxqq5vahHKk
    ahahah well... i'm more into tea but yes ok... I will be inspired and partying and taking pictures and see the guys on the floors XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by equinox View Post
    So you seem to be a bit lonely and in thirst of adventure and there is no opportunity to live life to its fullest, only some guys who treat you inappropriately? You don't have to do with them. Better don't, it could even obscure your view and then you might miss a real chance to be happy with someone who really is worth the wait.
    I know sometimes, life phases like these feel like they will never ever change, but they will. Your result 22.2.4>14 is an indicator of this. Think of the white horse that "comes as if on wings. He is not a robber, he will woo at the right time", like Wilhelm wrote in his commentary of 22.4. So you can be full of trust that all these delays have its order, even if they might appear being without end.
    Exactly. I would like adventure but at the same time I fear that I may be only more deceived.
    Okay, I will trust the cast and your reading, and accept this someone coming.
    But...is this cast saying that some action is needed on my behalf? Just to know if I am blocking a situation or if I only have to be more attractive like the other user said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diamanda View Post
    I have a somewhat different view of your answer:

how is my love/sexual or sentimental life going from now on? will I have any lovers? 22.2.4 > 14
    22.2 advises to look your best at all times. That's all you need to do.
    22.4 says that yes, a charmer will show up.
    And 14 as a result is great.

So make your hair look lovely, dress fabulously, put a bit of make-up and jewellery on, paint your nails etc etc etc, and good luck!
    Finally I just have to act like a woman xD
    thank you Dia ^^
    'Will try!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast