...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 22.2.4 to 14 - generic question on love affairs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am with equinox here: you don't have to settle!
    Life is an adventure, don't settle for just what appears in plain sight (specially if it does not suit you), other things are coming your way.
    I Ching saying there is someone for you doesn't (necessarily) mean he is around you right now.

All the best!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

12. Stagnation does not end by itself. Although your question about having a friend was specifically framed to include a time limit, I think your answer only indicated that there would be no progress by the end of February. This doesn't necessarily mean that after February the stagnant situation would then automatically start moving.
    Good news is that it sounds as if you are instinctively doing things to re-energize, improving your appearance etc., and so Standstill should evolve to 13. Gaining Friends.
    I just mention this so you will be encouraged to keep priming the pump!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

12. Stagnation does not end by itself. Although your question about having a friend was specifically framed to include a time limit, I think your answer only indicated that there would be no progress by the end of February. This doesn't necessarily mean that after February the stagnant situation would then automatically start moving.
    Good news is that it sounds as if you are instinctively doing things to re-energize, improving your appearance etc., and so Standstill should evolve to 13. Gaining Friends.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rosada For This Useful Post:

CheersC (March 5th, 2018)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I apologize for the double posting. Something is off with my computer and the editing button doesn't work for me either!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rosada View Post
    Yeah i was like... sleeping and feeling like a kicked dog...
    But right now I am going to change this, starting from the apprarence (to boost the motivation ^^)
    Thank you for encouraging me! I hope to harvest some news soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Belt View Post
    I am with equinox here: you don't have to settle!
    Life is an adventure, don't settle for just what appears in plain sight (specially if it does not suit you), other things are coming your way.
    I Ching saying there is someone for you doesn't (necessarily) mean he is around you right now.

All the best!
    I really wished to be thinking this way before but well yeah i will let life surprise me everytime and more!!
    so you think it's not any of the guys who were around me lately...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well, only two things ''happened'' so far (if they are even something to post about -.-''):- neighbour told me hello while I was trying not to be seen XD- the guy i would have loved to be friend with disappeared for 1 month and is loving to hang out with a girl and a friend...- the stupid guy said he wanted to know if i liked him, but then he disappeared... AGAIN...im sure he will come out again when he won't have girls around...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it doesn't allow me to edit the post...i casted one more time... I asked if this someone is really coming XD it said 19.1, which becomes 7... I guess he does, because line 1 of 19 says ''approaching in common. Persistence provides health'' in common...well i guess it's something i will share or agree with...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CherryB View Post
    I asked if this someone is really coming XD it said 19.1
    Yes, the I-Ching seems to comfirm. What will you ask the next time? "Hey I-Ching is this someone really coming -- I mean really, no shit?"
    Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic -- Frida Kahlo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to equinox For This Useful Post:

CheersC (March 7th, 2018)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ahahah XD ''there must be a mistake''

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CheersC For This Useful Post:

equinox (March 7th, 2018)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast