...life can be translucent

Menu

Artist & single mom on brink of poverty seeks guidance

D

DanyFinlay

this is my first time using online clarity and the calm space made me feel invited, beckoned even to share this reading

i will try to briefly sketch a picture: i am gifted, but stuck. having stayed strong and positive through a long journey of self discovery and attempted mastery, investing time, sacrificing much in order to develop my skill as an artist there has come a point in time where it seems almost dangerous to continue on this path eventhough i can sense success is very possible and very close.. there is a blockage. we are essentially homeless and pennyless, my daughter has been so good but deserves so much more. i cant shake the feeling my own two hands can fix this, so i am soul searching and this reading is just not making any sense at all- but as earlier this evening my own reading resulted in 1.3 to 10...

my question was :"there is something i must and can do to make the shift for us to a better life what is it please show" and Yi's answer, 1.4 to 9.

any insights would be very appreciated

bless

Last edited:

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Hello DanyFinlay, welcome to the forum!

Regarding your context, it is remarking that you received Hex 1, which is called "creativity", two times in a row. Your changing lines do not say "stop going there" in my opinion. A lot of stamina and caution is needed, according to line 1.3. With line 1.4 I-Ching is saying that you are able to 'fly' over this abyss that you are looking into now, flying in a shaky way.

So since you asked "there is something i must and can do to make the shift for us to a better life what is it please show" and received 1.4, I believe that I-Ching is giving you 'green light' to simply go on, but as said it doesn't talk of great or instant success, see relating hexagram 9. That doesn't mean that you'll never successful, it is just not in this particular reading. If it would be my casting and I felt that my heart was into being an artist, then this result would encourage me to go on.

Disclaimer ;):
Since it is about the existence of you and your daughter, I want to add that I am not a professional I-Ching reader, this is only my very personal impression and I would always recommend to seek support not exclusivly from an oracle. I guess you know, just saying. Good luck.

Last edited:

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Still thinking of the wording of your request "there is something i must and can do to make the shift for us to a better life what is it please show"

Wilhelms commentary connects a crossroads, a decision with this line:

A place of transition has been reached, and free choice can enter in. A twofold possibility is presented to the great man he can soar to the heights and play an important part in the world, or he can withdraw into solitude and develop himself. He can go the way of the hero or that of the holy sage who seeks seclusion. There is no general law of his being. If the individual acts consistently and is true to himself, he will find the way that is appropriate for him. This way is right for him and without blame.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).