...life can be translucent

Menu

Should I start internshjp in march/april?

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Rules say i shouldn't, but some people allow you to start a bit later...

63.2.4 to 43
Oh dear... line 2 says I have to be cautious (perhaps for th deadlines) and in the end i won't have lost anything
line 4 says "use beautiful clothes to fix the boat holes"
It might refers to doubts...or maybe i missed an opportunity

43 is about a decision with rush

D

diamanda

Should I start internshjp in march/april? 63.2.4 > 43

I agree, this is not a good reading. The woman loses her covering cloth (usually meaning privacy, dignity) but she gets it back 'after 7 days'. However, the next line describes rags, or clothes to fix a sinking boat as you said. All together it sounds like someone's textile is stolen, then recovered but in tatters, so the person has to get rid of it. I wouldn't go ahead with it if this was my reading.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Dia... but if i dont do it now i feel like i lost a semester for nothing :( i will lose the opportunity to go further in my career (there will be a test after the internship...and you can do it only two times in a year)

I asked if i should start right away with this teacher:
28.5.6 to 50
Hmm... not so good either...
i wonder why!!!!

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
I asked WHEN is the best time to start internship, then!!! And it said: 22.4 which became 3022.4 is the line about a white horse who comes to be good... so perhaps if i start now i feel like i'm losing my freedom but then its just a benefit for me. It seems contradictory with the other questions about the internship

D

diamanda

I asked if i should start right away with this teacher: 28.5.6 > 50
28.5 says "neither good nor bad", and then 28.6 speaks about drowning again.
I have no idea what the issue is, it just doesn't sound good, sorry.

I asked WHEN is the best time to start internship, then!!! 22.4 > 30
Find something else to do, bluff your way ahead. Look after your survival.
So maybe get a job instead of internship? You can, if you bluff it.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
yes i was thinking to find some small jobs and to do other small things...i feel kinda guilty though, because I was rushing to finish and then... i lose a semester of internship like that o_o but i cant be hard with myself, I didn't feel to start it I want to thank you for your thoughts

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
im feeling guilty. I was so good and brave to finish university, I ran to end in february, and then, for a month i've been doing NOTHING...NOTHING at all!!!!!! Wth...Sometimes I hate my attitude.So, let's ask the i ching an opinion about this...perhaps if I am lucky enough, i didn't miss anything that great... and hoping that this total passivity won't last for too long. ''Will the fact that I'm doing nothing for a month (and more) since my graduation have a negative impact on my life and future?''37.3 to 42oh again. This time it says... the chariot is not proceeding further, a man whose nose was cut, not a bad beginning, but a good ending (line 3). Hmm.. it speaks about my situation, I felt blocked in my plans, with no clear ideas how to go on, and with not many choices...but it says the thing will be fixed anyways. So, not a loss. Right?42 is about standing up and trying to do at least something, even if it is not internship, something useful for my desires or my future, it doesn't matter as long as I know what to do and for a reasonable matter...

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I think that 63.2.4 > 43 asks you for a balancing act: At one hand you shouldn't be embarrassed if your internship plans don't work out as you wish instantly. On the other hand you should be careful not to disregard the cultivation of yourself -- these days it seems to be like, that if you don't succeed, you easily lose your enthusiasm and end up discouraged and feeling paralyzed. Don't let this happen but work steadily on your plans.
And btw it is normal to fall into a sort of limbo after achieving something you worked hard and long for.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
I think that 63.2.4 > 43 asks you for a balancing act: At one hand you shouldn't be embarrassed if your internship plans don't work out as you wish instantly. On the other hand you should be careful not to disregard the cultivation of yourself -- these days it seems to be like, that if you don't succeed, you easily lose your enthusiasm and end up discouraged and feeling paralyzed. Don't let this happen but work steadily on your plans.
And btw it is normal to fall into a sort of limbo after achieving something you worked hard and long for.

I think these words best describe me and my situation. I feel like I should chill out, but probably the best thing is not to run too fast again 'cause of deadlines...5-6 months of delay can't change the whole life, but what matters is to live current moments well.
I have some other plans though, right now =)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).