...life can be translucent

Menu

"What is his attitude toward having a romantic relationship with me?"25.1.5 to 35.

spinos

visitor
Reaction score
"What is his attitude toward having a romantic relationship with me?"25.1.5 to 35.

good eveningI separated with my friend. We have had 2 years relationship3 months separatedwe have communication but do not know what he wants to do if he turns back. he wants to be but does not know if he wantsI asked if What is his attitude towards having a romantic relationship with me?and Experiment 25.1.5 to 35I want to wait for it to come back. Is it a mistake to feel like it is going to come back?thanxs

D

diamanda

What is his attitude towards having a romantic relationship with me? 25.1.5 > 35

This is saying that someone who acts innocently becomes ill, through no fault of their own, so he feels he's done nothing wrong - and he's not feeling that great about the relationship. The illness is something temporary which will go away by itself. Then there will be progress and clarity. It also shows that after a period of no sex (25) there will be a period with sex (35). So overall, I believe he hasn't completely given up on your relationship, although for him it's not a 'romantic' situation.

Keep in mind though that you asked about his 'attitude' - you didn't ask about what he intends to do. So we can't make any conclusions if he's coming back or not. His attitude is one thing, intentions about actions is something else.

S

SHONNA_D

Oh! Hi Diamanda, (and sorry spino for writing here)

I received the same answer a couple of days ago and my question was about what my ex is going to do with us. I guess I could 'use' your interpretation (however I think lines 1 and 5 are referred to me).

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).