...life can be translucent

Menu

12,4,6/8 and 17,1/45

S

SHONNA_D

Hi,

I was just looking back my casts and I would appreciate any help with 2 of my first casts about me and my ex (questions about 2 months ago).

1. Please show me If we will be back together:
12 changing lines 4 and 6 to 8
Actually I can't understand line 4. I was searching on the forum still no clue. Line 6 shows the separation is over but my understanding of hex 8 is not so clear. Holding together or who belongs to you will come.. :confused:

(Also, a couple of days ago I just said to iching: I am so confused: the answer was 12,4,6>8 again..)

2. When will we be together?
Hexagram 17 changing line 1 to 45
Does it sound auspicious? "
The standard is changing."

Actually, I have lost my hopes, it's like a battle for me to 'fight' so as to have a relationship with him again and I don't know if it will pay off. I was wondering if anyone could help me. Thank you.

D

diamanda

Please show me If we will be back together 12.4.6 > 8
12.4 shows that the issue is out of your hands.
12.6 says that eventually you'll communicate again.
8 means that people stay nearby, where they already are.
So he will stay where he is (you said he lives in another city?).

How about you moving over where he is, has this option ever come up?

S

SHONNA_D

Actually he will finally move to an other city.It seems that distance is our worst enemy. I won't move if he doesn't ask me to be together.He still doesn't know what to do with us. It seems a hopeless situation. I had I think a really clear answer from I ching 1 week ago. I said to iching: please show me if we will be together again. The answer was 3,4,5> 27

D

diamanda

I'm afraid that 3.5.6 > 27 is not looking good... Spring-time is just around the corner, how about you get out there and meet new people? Actually that's what 17.1 > 45 is all about. I understand you love him currently, however you can very well fall in love with someone new - find a better deal for yourself.

S

SHONNA_D

It's difficult to move on if you still love sb but I feel I should just give up on him

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).