...life can be translucent

Menu

Ex apologized 32.1.2.3>51

simonANNe

visitor
Reaction score
Months ago, my ex disappeared on me, blocked me on all forms of communication. Besides online stalking, I did nothing and I wasn't tempted to contact him after he blocked me. Today, I find a brief message from him saying that he knows he cannot fix things, he's sorry for leaving, and that he is a terrible person. Although he admits to causing me hurt, I found the whole thing very insincere. He didn't even bother with prefacing things with "Hi simonANNe." and explaining why he did what he did. I opened the message but chose not to reply, which I thought was the best thing to do. But the unexpected message has (and I'm ashamed to admit this) completely rattled me because I did not expect this after months of radio silence.I asked the I Ching a non-specific question, as I am very confused at the moment. I sought the Oracle about what this is and how I should go about. I received 32.1.2.3 and took it as a good sign that I am taking the right path by not replying, that the Work is in progress and I should just let it be, and I shouldn't "threaten" the Work. But as I am new to this, I would appreciate any help on interpreting it more. Thank you for all the help, lovely people :)

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
With hex 51 als a relating hexagram it is very appearant in your result that you are "rattled" as you say.
I think the I-ching is supporting your decision not to answer. And there is a warning not to give in eventually. You really have to be strong if you want to keep up your decision and at the same time you have to accept that your conflicting emotions exist and that you can't simply brush them away. It will take its time.
Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

simonANNe

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for the response and the welcome equinox! Given the way we broke up, I was left with plenty of questions, and I somewhat interpreted his message as encouraging me to ask him what his reason was after all. But after the months of trying to move forward I learned that I could move on without knowing what his motivation was, and the hex seems to remind me that lesson should I encounter sudden changes, such as unexpected apology. I'll keep it in mind to stand my ground.

simonANNe

visitor
Reaction score
I have a follow up question if anyone could help. I asked if it would be better to put his messages on Ignore on Messenger so in case he tries to correspond again I would not see it pop out on my notifications. I got hex 17.2>58 but I'm rather confused by what the changing line meant, if I should or shouldn't. Thanks.

Reaction score
http://taoscopy.com/en/consultation/768778/i found this 17.2> 58 , sometimes YI , will not tell you ,should or shouldnt , you have clear your head 1st then you can see it properlyi had a fight with my lover as well , i never understand it as well until i look back the trigram , and sometimes ppl dont help me ,in telling me too. i think the commitment is up to you , do you want to commit to him back or not?if yes then why? if no then why? clear your head 1st , dont think about shouldnt or should

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
What Taoscopy is doing is Entirely replacing the I Ching text with words of his own and he is not always right with the meanings.

Additionally, he said on this forum that God told him to change the words, and also told him not to say why.

Good site to avoid.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).