...life can be translucent

Menu

Married man

Miki123

visitor
Reaction score
I have a crush on a married man, he is kind of our teacher in college. I felt so attracted to him from the moment I saw him. He has been married for a year or so. I wouldn't act on it, but it really swept me off my feet and I asked I Ching, just out of curiosity, if this sexual attraction flows both ways. (I really don't think he'd cheat on his wife, but that doesn't mean he can't find someone attractive). The answer: 57.1 to 9.

Chaptershare

visitor
Reaction score
I’m new so here’s what I read:

Changing Line Interpretations

Line 1 (bottom line)

Inborn gentleness can have indecision as an unfortunate side effect. This line points to a case of a gentle spirit drifting into quandary and becoming filled with doubt. When the rudder of personal will flaps back and forth with no clear direction, it must be grasped firmly, and brought back on course, like the rudder of a boat. Discipline may be required.

Perhaps it does goes both ways, it’s not wrong to think someone is attractive when you’re in a marriage but to act on it is not right hence the discipline. The question you have to ask yourself is if it matters to you if he’s attracted to you or not since you had mentioned that you will not act on it.

Miki123

visitor
Reaction score
I’m new so here’s what I read:

Changing Line Interpretations

Line 1 (bottom line)

Inborn gentleness can have indecision as an unfortunate side effect. This line points to a case of a gentle spirit drifting into quandary and becoming filled with doubt. When the rudder of personal will flaps back and forth with no clear direction, it must be grasped firmly, and brought back on course, like the rudder of a boat. Discipline may be required.

Perhaps it does goes both ways, it’s not wrong to think someone is attractive when you’re in a marriage but to act on it is not right hence the discipline. The question you have to ask yourself is if it matters to you if he’s attracted to you or not since you had mentioned that you will not act on it.

Thanks for the answer! It shouldn't matter, that's for sure. He is older, he is taken, I should stay put whatever vibes I may be getting. Anyways he finished his lessons so I'll be seeing him very rarely from now on.

But, today I asked again if he's attracted to me and got 28 unchanging.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).