...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 56 unchanging

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
I asked when I would be in a mutually loving relationship

I got the wanderer. Does this mean I will be wandering for awhile yet till I get what I want in my love life?

Chaptershare

visitor
Reaction score
I’m not great at interpreting the Oracle yet but I think this casting means that you’re on a good path towards discovery. There may be many different experiences but in each one you will discover yourself and what your heart truly desires. Don’t let the mind be the walls to your heart. It is a time to explore and discover deeper meanings towards relationship. Every obstacle is an opportunity, embrace it.

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback. I am not very experienced in matters of love and dating so it would make sense that I would have to kiss a few frogs before I find someone compatible.

But my question was - when will I find someone.... so I was after a time frame. Any ideas??

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
56 unchanged time frame

Thank you for your feedback. I am not very experienced in matters of love and dating so it would make sense that I would have to kiss a few frogs before I find someone compatible.

But my question was - when will I find someone.... so I was after a time frame. Any ideas??

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
I don't think time frame questions are very fruitful with Yi. You can pose the time frame yourself-- "How do my romantic prospects look in the next six months"--but to ask a vague time question and look for time indicators in the oracle is pretty tough.

I've repeatedly got 56 when I was out of my element and navigating a situation or terrain which was not a permanent one for me. Think of it as a "passing through" place, or "not home." For example, it's come up repeatedly with regards to a job that I had that was temporary, and another time with a career path that I ultimately decided to leave (but had no idea at the time I would leave—Yi knew better than I did). In helping friends with readings, I've seen 56 with and without lines show up when a friend was dealing with conflict with a manager who, it turned out, was about to quit.

56 also shows up in situations where you are a stranger, where you can't count on being unconditionally accepted, and in which you have to be on our guard or on your best behavior in some way. You have to be very discerning and reserved in a 56 atmosphere, or you can bring trouble on yourself.

I don't know if any of this resonates for your situation, the time-based phrasing of your question makes it hard to do a solid interpretation. But since mutually loving relationships are best cultivated on stable ground, it does seem like you need to pass through whatever you're in the midst of right now and try to get to a place in which you're not a stranger, and where you can put down roots.

A better way to ask might be something like, "Can you give a picture of how I can get a mutually loving relationship?" or "To get into a mutually loving relationship in the next six months, what's your advice?"

Best of luck!

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 26.6 to 27

I received this scary hex when i asked for insights into my romantic life for next four weeks. Doesnt look good does it?

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
26.6 isn't a scary line at all, and it doesn't change to 27. Can you recheck your casting?

D

diamanda

I agree with mulberry that the original question of the thread is too vague, especially time-wise.
56 might simply mean "when you travel", or, "with a foreigner". Or "go out, don't stay at home".

i asked for insights into my romantic life for next four weeks, 24.6 > 27
(I guess 24.6 is what you meant?)
This is telling you to back off and not go out into the world right now, as things stand.
Is there something you need to amend in yourself first? (so that you go out with more confidence later).
Or, it could mean that if someone communicates with you, don't miss the chance to reply soon.

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Oh I bet you got 24.6. Yes, it's a jarring one, isn't it? I don't like getting it, personally, but it doesn't portend total doom because it suggests a means of avoiding the trouble. It actually has some resonance with 56 in this way, as it's a warning you're not in a good position to go after your ambitions. It's quite a bit harsher than 56 though. It's like Yi is stepping it up a notch for you and making the warnings of being on unsafe terrain that come with 56 a lot clearer. This is multiple alarm sirens going off telling you to take different path.

'Deluded return, pitfall. There is calamity and blunder.
Using this to mobilise the armies: in the end there is great defeat.'

It specifically warns you not to go on the offensive. This can manifest lots of different ways, but at its broadest it means don't get involved. Don't set out to conquer or win whatever you have in mind. If you have machinations or ulterior motives, just stop. Take a step back. You'll be creating lengthy entanglements and difficulties for yourself. Does any of this ring a bell, especially if you have someone in mind to pursue? This is a pretty strong warning to desist before you create a big mess for yourself. You might be hungry (27) but whatever you have in mind will be a very troubled source of nourishment (24.6). Could you just take a step back from romance for 4 weeks?

Also, are you a Wikiwing member? There are some interesting examples from 24.6 on there, including one from someone who got this about filing a tax return, discovered later it had missing information, and ended up with years of problems from it. :(

I have gotten this line personally and it did not portend Armageddon. However, looking over the handful of times I've received it, the remarkable shared pattern among the subjects I asked about it is they were all dead ends. The subjects themselves have very little in common but each thing (a job promotion, a draft of a writing project, thinking I could make a bad job work) was a dead end, the wrong thing to pursue.

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
I guess I do agree with Diamanda that it could indicate you need to be careful not to miss the right time to reply to someone, but it still suggests you need to have some real caution in how you go about it.

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
In one of the three 24.6 cases I mentioned, it actually was a really awful situation. One of my coworkers, who was higher up than me, had a real grudge against another person in the organization, whom we both reported to. He began quite openly pushing me to various people as a replacement for this supervisor. It was against my wishes, it was not beneficial to me (I wasn't qualified), and it caused lasting damage to my relationship with the supervisor, even though I had no part in it. I had to tell him to knock it off when I got wind of it, and he did, but the damage was done. The exact question was "What will come of X pushing me as A's replacement?" and got 24.6. What came of it was a permanently chilly relationship with the supervisor, which is a pity and caused me a lot of angst.

D

diamanda

Mulberry thanks so much for the examples! I agree, 24.6 can be about a nasty situation. Looking back at my own examples, indeed the vast majority are like you said, dead ends, situations which got out of hand. I only have one instance of the other type I mentioned (timely reply). I was going to have a meeting with a supervisor about a temporary position I had. I asked how it would go (I was considering to play 'hard to get', in case I got a better deal). I got very worried when I saw this answer. The meeting in the end was very quick - the supervisor said they're happy to have me there, I quickly replied the exact same, that I'm happy, I didn't play hard to get, and in this way I'm totally certain that I avoided a disaster.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).