...life can be translucent

Menu

An imagen of my life in this time

Rob778

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Need some help to interpret this answer from the I ching .

I ask «An image of my life in this time»
I got 54 with the lines 2 - 4 - 5 and 6 to 42

I can see the connection the 54 in my life , I am single man that will like to improv
different aspect in me as well work and love/relationship situation…
But has been difficult still single and still working in the same place .

Anyways , line 2 speak of a person with one eye , from the book: A one eyed man is able to see = the perseverance of a solitary man furthers

Line 4 : The marrying maiden draws out the allotted time = a late marriage comes in due course .

Line 5: Daughter given in marriage who’s gown was not as gorgeous as the serving maid = when the moon is nearly full good fortune.

Line 6: The woman holds the basket, but there are no fruits in it. The man stabs the sheep, but no blood flows. Nothing that acts to further.

I kind understand what is saying , but wonder if any of you has different opinion of what is Iching telling me her overall . In general the lines are not so good ,especially line 6 but it changes to 42 .

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, nobody answered you so I will.

This looks like a time of hard slog to me. You asked for an image of your life right now and it looks to me like you are probably in a role that isn't especially supportive to your self esteem and this can impact on all aspects of your life.

But I also think there is a purpose in this, looking at the 42. It looks to me like one of those times in life one just gets on with things, at best keeping one's nose to the grindstone in the hope of better days to come, at worst feeling a real sense of lack of purpose. You might be asking yourself 'is this all there is, really ?'.

Well no it isn't all there is and my impression of the answer is it is important for you to bear this in mind. Better to aim for line 5 than line 6 here. In line 5 one is in a lower position and yet eventually gets more satisfaction than those 'above' him. In line 6, possibly when one has lost hope or direction one feels it's just 'going through the motions'.

So I see you attitude to yourself and your life as very important here. You have many change lines here which for me adds more emphasis to the relating hexagram of 42. Even though things may not be ideal in that you find yourself in the position like that of a young girl marrying as a second wife, going to live in a place where she counts for nothing really, where she simply has to fit in, behind all that is 42, the time of increase and growth.

It gives me the idea of a person who wants to move to a country where they will get a better life. Behind the wish to relocate is the drive to make things better, to grow and expand and make life more fruitful for themselves and their families. But when they arrive they maybe don't speak the language too well and have to take more menial jobs (54). However it doesn't matter because behind this is an overall climate, direction of increase (42)

You asked for an image of your whole life including relationships so overall I would say you do feel somewhat at a disadvantage, like the marrying maiden. But in time she finds her position and 'grows into' a bigger better life than she might have imagined. Certainly by line 5 she's become of more consequence than the first wife !

Change patterns here (when you change all changing lines to yang then yin)are 6 and 36 also making me feel this isn't a comfortable time in your life.

I think you have to keep a really positive attitude right now, recognize you feel at a disadvantage but quietly keep on envisaging a better future that you surely will have.

In line 2 one cannot really see the bigger picture, one just has to get on with the job in hand, which it seems you are doing. In time, line 4, I think you will see how your attitude and actions now have built towards your future. You aren't grabbing at things that don't feel right, you are proceeding in a cautious way.

Be careful not to become cynical or disengaged as in line 6 where a person is just going through the motions because they lost the meaning, the reason, why they are doing things.

Keep on keeping on and read through 42 also because that is very important in the readings.

As a sentence your cast says 'Marrying Maiden's Increase'. Think about how a marrying maiden might experience and bring herself increase, then look at the lines you got.

Rob778

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Trojina for so fully answer, you are right on many things here Trojina , my self esteem has not been the best lately and this effect different areas of my life , because is like you wake up one day to find out that you have waste many years on a job that don’t like or don’t have taken the right education or not able to find a girlfriend etc etc … something like that, maybe I’m going through this middle age crisis or this soul searching, because have been thinking lately of where to move , where can live, cut my job and start new one, what is the" meaning of life "stuff like that

But I also know this can’t be the end it is always a way to go , always is a different way of doing things in life

So my concern is to put my life in the right track…to grow and expand a little bit as person . I will try to have a positive attitude and keep going in spite of have this disadvantage position and follow just what you have write here
thanks again !

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).