...life can be translucent

Menu

I asked if I would get a better job

Yodedp27

visitor
Reaction score
This is what I got. Since I'm single I guess is take a job as a wife with the right guy. ...but I'm wondering if I can get some insight. Thanks Hexagram 31, InfluenceOracle'Influence, creating success.Constancy bears fruit.Taking a woman, good fortune.'Influence is what moves people, and how people are open and available to be moved – by emotion or inspiration, physical responses or visiting spirits. All these things touch, stir and attract us, drawing us into relationship. The Chinese character for 'influence' shows a mouth and a weapon: the influence goes deep, and makes us vulnerable.It is good to respond to the power of influence with constancy, steadying the motion it inspires and creating a place in your life to contain it. The man who 'takes a woman' in marriage brings her into his home and makes room for her there. Good fortune comes from this more feminine way of relating: being open and allowing space for new influences.Image'Above the mountain is a lake: Influence.A noble one accepts people with emptiness.'SequenceThe Yijing is divided into two canons: the Upper Canon ends with Hexagram 30, Clarity, and the Lower Canon begins here. Influence follows from all the hexagrams that precede it:'There is heaven and earth, and so there are the ten thousand things.There are the ten thousand things, and so there is man and woman.There is man and woman, and so there is husband and wife.There is husband and wife, and so there is father and son.There is father and son, and so there is ruler and minister.There is ruler and minister, and so there is higher and lower.There is higher and lower, and so there is a place for rites and justi

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Probably no one answered because it's just not clear what reading you got, what lines. You have written one sentence and then copied in a lot of text from somewhere.

I can see you got 30 but then I'm not willing to read through the copied text to figure your change lines. It is important to write your reading as described in the link as otherwise it's asking people to do quite a lot of work before they even start to try to interpret.

Here are some tips on how to get more feedback

https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...59-How-to-get-the-most-from-sharing-a-reading

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, I think with 31UC it is a very good time for you to try your luck. Take the initiative, it's likely that you will find favor.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).