...life can be translucent

Menu

Will he wait for me? 17.1.5 to 16

NYC_dreamer

visitor
Reaction score
There is mutual affection but complicated life situations for us both - it may take years before we can work this out. I am optimistic based on my reading of the oracle. Any insights would be appreciated.

D

diamanda

Hi NYC_dreamer,

Will he wait for me? 17.1.5 > 16
17.1 says there's a change and it describes going out with other people.
17.5 is a line of following an ideal, something excellent, also being in love.
16 is illusion, delusion, partying, music, falling in love.

Nothing in the answer shows waiting. One of you will fall for someone else. Saying that, 16 is a pretty bubble, it soon bursts, so I guess the answer confirms what you yourself said. If you feel certain that you two can work it out after a long time, don't be fazed by temporary glitches and affairs.

NYC_dreamer

visitor
Reaction score
I appreciate you took the time to reply, diamanda. We have already been navigating around 3rd parties and other issues for several years. (Painful but necessary.) I am now anticipating a couple more years before we are free to be together. So, I am especially curious as to where you see 16 as illusion/delusion. The future I envision for us includes working in those areas: music/parties etc. Can you tell me where you read about that being a bubble that will burst?Thank you in advance for your time.

D

diamanda

LiSe has an excellent analysis of 16. The Chinese character shows a large elephant; its translations include "to lie", "to cheat". And of course by its nature the notion of 'enthusiasm' is something short-lived.

NYC_dreamer

visitor
Reaction score
Update: 6 mos later and he is still waiting and sending me indications of sustained emotions. I am even more optimistic than before.

D

diamanda

Thanks for the update, I'm glad to hear that he is still waiting and that you're still not fazed by any affairs in the meantime.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).