...life can be translucent

Menu

46.3 to 7 what kind of changes need to be made?

Chaptershare

visitor
Reaction score
I have an annual contract renewal and received the contract but there are some requirements to the contract that I’m unsure about and casted what type of changes need to be made to benefit me?

I received 46.3 this 7. Line 3 puzzles me a bit since it leads to an empty city. Does it mean that there’s nothing else I can change and if I push harder there may be an empty city as a result? I would like to push a little harder to lower some of these restrictions on my contract however I’m unsure what this reading is telling me. Do I push towards negotiations?
I’ve read many other similar castings but couldn’t figure this one out. Any thoughts?

Line 3
'Pushing upward in the empty city.'

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
The line means that there will be less obstacles than you expected -- while its not promised that you find what you are searching for in this "empty city". The line is a bit ambigous, according to the experiences different users made. You will see how it'll excactly play out in your case. Anyhow, 46.3 is like "pushing at an open door" and I definitely regard it as "green light" for proceeding with your plans.

Last edited:

Chaptershare

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Equinox, I have a meeting about it later today so we’ll see what the empty city leads to. I’m grateful for Your expertise and guidance.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
You are welcome and good luck. In any case you don't have to worry about pushing to hard.

Chaptershare

visitor
Reaction score
Equinox conversations went well and I understood the contract more. The restrictions are there just do HR purposes but it shouldn’t affect me at all. Again thank you for your wise interpretations.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).