...life can be translucent

Menu

Will I be able to get the mortgage I want? 19.2 > 24

Music-Man

visitor
Reaction score
I am thinking about moving to another town at the end of Summer and so asked the I Ching: Will I be able to get the mortgage I want? I interpret this as being a positive yes but I wonder what line 2 is telling me in Hexagram 19, and how Hexagram 24 relates to my overall situation.

Would anyone care to comment on this for me? All welcome to contribute!

Chaptershare

visitor
Reaction score
Lucky guy

I’m new at this but I will give it a try.
It looks like Spring is a positive and auspicious time for you. There will be good progression as long as you’re prepared and take the necessary steps and seize the opportunity.

Line 2 looks like it will be successful and in your favor. Just remember to do your upfront due diligence regarding required paperwork to get yourself approved.

24 is also positive, letting go of the old and make room for the new. A great time for new beginnings.

Aside from this I’m a mortgage consultant so if you have any mortgage questions or concerns; I’ll be happy to answer questions you may have.

Good luck

Music-Man

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Musician Savant. The question isn't ready to be answered yet... will let you know when it is.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
@MusicianSavant

Why are you so keen on Lucky Guy's outcome? Did you have exactly the same result for exactly the same question?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).