...life can be translucent

Menu

26.3.6>19 and a estranged friend

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Hello dear I-Chingers,

I have a dear friend with whom I had a long going period of silence. There were some misunderstandings in the past, but I felt that we still always liked each other. A while ago I went to her, asked her to meet, having a talk and she said yes and that she would call me. After our brief talk I asked the I-Ching how it would go on between the two of us and I received 26.3.6>19.
Until now, about two months passed, I didn't hear anything from her. I just can say that she was really happy when I asked her to meet, so it is really confusing that I don't hear from her. I know that she is quite busy these days, so maybe she will call me later?
How would you interpret my result 26.3.6>19 in this context? I have no clue to be honest.

Thank you so much and have a nice day

equinox

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
How would you interpret my result 26.3.6>19 in this context? I have no clue to be honest.
26.3 mentions a horse giving chase. Horses are herd animals and wherever the herd goes, they go. So I see your friend pursuing a lot of activities in a very busy way. Perhaps now is not the best time for getting together with her, since she is in constant motion. But in a little while a way will open up for the two of you to get together and do something. Why don't you give her another call one of these days and just talk a bit about getting together in the future.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, ginnie. Really glad that you anwered to my request, I read a lot of posts of you here at onlineclarity. I am happy to hear that you also think that we will get together later.
My first thought when I received this result was that we'll follow each other like horses (26.3) and that the stuck energies will be set free (26.6) But I was unsure, especially about the horses metaphor. And 26.6 is a mysterious line to me.
So, initially I instinctively thought that this is a nice cast, even if I couldn't really decipher it... but then after this silence I started to doubt. What you say makes a lot of sense. It is true that she is a bit like a horse, very persistent, always following her duties. I'll update. Thanks a lot again!

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Equinox

I always like when I get 26.6

It’s a magical line!

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Hi olga, do you want to tell about your experiences with 26.6?

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I wrote that in wiki wing!

Basically I had an accident and got this line. I couldn’t understand it at the beginning but in the end I didn’t suffer any permanent damage and got some money out of it

I also had it before a meditation trip which was wonderful and got that with my horrible housemate and when asking how to find my soul mate

Someone said it’s a karmic line, meaning this is what you were meant to encounter..

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I didn't hear from her until now. Still ginnies answer makes sense to me and hopefully I can update one day with good news.
Also I don't exclude the possibility, that this cast was 'only' mirroring my feelings, the relieve (26.6) I felt about this approach (19) after being only concentrated on my duties and daily tasks for a while (26.3).

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
FWIW - a bit late, I know... - I would have taken 26 to 19 as an 'it depends' kind of answer. Not just Nearing - something you had already done - but Nearing seen through 26, Great Taming. To me 26 is a 'Great Farming' hexagram: great rewards from hard, skilled, imaginative, adventurous work. Line 3... could it be that you need to do the daily training etc in order to guide her away from her auto-pilot 'herd' mode of busy-ness? I know in practice it must be deeply awkward when you left it that she would call you, though.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you a lot for your answer, hilary. :)
Yes it is deeply akward to get proactive again, but maybe I should. I will think about it.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it is deeply akward to get proactive again, but maybe I should. I will think about it.
Hi! What happened? Did you get to meet again?

I had this line with my horrible housemate and when asking how to find my soul mate

Someone said it’s a karmic line, meaning this is what you were meant to encounter..
Well I haven’t met my soul mate yet but I managed to get rid of my housemate ;)

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Hi! What happened? Did you get to meet again?

Yes, but only by chance and the encounter was rather superficial. Maybe the result still has to play out. But possibly Line 6 meant eventual liberation from this theme: During the last months I was so busy with my own existential affairs that I inevitably had to become more and more indifferent to this conflict.
Anyways, I will keep you updated.

Well I haven’t met my soul mate yet but I managed to get rid of my housemate

At least! ;)

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, here is an update :)

The friendship could not get back together so far. But there are sometimes encounters respectively approaches by chance (Hex 19 as background. I am always very surprised how meaningful often that sometime somewhat neglected second hexagram is). It is still that this friend is always so very busy and absorbed by her own life.
It's true, it might have been possible to get this relationship going again if I had tried hard. But in the end I didn't have the energy for it and I didn't want to have a one-sided relationship, even though I still care a lot about this person. But it doesn't hurt as much anymore.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).