...life can be translucent

Menu

59.1.2.5.6 -> 24 : what would be the result of botox for brother's blepharospasm

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, Could you please help with this reading : my brother has blepharospasm (among some other problems) - in which his eyes do not open at all : currently >=95% of the time. We had tried botox almost a year back and it had had no effect for him (doctor had also administered a trial dose instead of normal dose). Today I again asked what would the result of applying botox treatment for his eyes and received 59.1.2.5.6 -> 24 (I casted). Botox is a poison that needs to be injected into the eyes at multiple places (in a matter of a min maybe) into the nerves and thus i feel dispersing is referring to this. it seems to me the reading implies that the treatment would help him to return to normal - could you please help to shed more light on this and if I am taking a fairly optimistic view.thanks..

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, Could you please help with this reading : my brother has blepharospasm (among some other problems) - in which his eyes do not open at all : currently >=95% of the time. We had tried botox almost a year back and it had had no effect for him (doctor had also administered a trial dose instead of normal dose). Today I again asked what would the result of applying botox treatment for his eyes and received 59.1.2.5.6 -> 24 (I casted). Botox is a poison that needs to be injected into the eyes at multiple places (in a matter of a min maybe) into the nerves and thus i feel dispersing is referring to this. it seems to me the reading implies that the treatment would help him to return to normal - could you please help to shed more light on this and if I am taking a fairly optimistic view.thanks..
Could you please help - positive or negative views, both would be appreciated :) thank you..

D

diamanda

Hi tia_bnb,

what would the result of applying botox treatment for his eyes
59.1.2.5.6 > 24

Lines 59.1 and 59.2 say that he will need a lot of external help. Lines 59.5 and 59.6 show suffering. So I guess the procedure, and the after effects, will be quite incapacitating and painful. And yet, because of resulting 24, it sounds like it will benefit his eye-lids, because 24 mentions to and fro without blame, so it sounds like they'll be functioning better (or, at the very least, that the side effects will not be long lasting). The fact that four lines change shows that the bad effects won't last long.

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you - your reading make a lot of sense, yes the botox procedure itself is quite painful with 20 or so injections applied over eyelid/eye area in a span of 1-2 minutes and then there is possibility of side effects but these generally should wane off over time as you said in the reading and the botox should incapacitate the eye muscles so hopefully it is referring to that only and then hopefully eyes would function normally as in open. So that could explain the suffering but not sure on the external help though except it is administered by a doctor... thank you again...

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, thought would update on this too, we were unable to decide to go for it - for now as the previous attempt didn't have any effect, so my brother doesn't have much confidence, and we haven't yet found a good doctor for this.

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
Hello..we visited a doctor and my brother is thinking of getting the botox now, so we consulted the Iching (he has casted), could you please help to interpret these answers, the second one looks to be very positive but i am not sure, and I don’t really understand the first answer: 1. How successful would application of botox be for my eyes 50.2.4 to 52 hexagram2. What would be the result of botox application to my eyes for curing my blepharospasm? 49.4.5 to 36Thanks a lot...

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry I don't think that I am capable of doing health readings, but all the best for your brother, may he be fine soon.

D

diamanda

How successful would application of botox be for my eyes 50.2.4 > 52
Line 50.4 is quite bad. The doctor is not good and will mess it up.

What would be the result of botox application to my eyes for curing my blepharospasm? 49.4.5 > 36
Is this a different doctor? (change of command) a clear change, leading to darkness/wound.
Not a good time of doing this now, in my opinion.

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Diamanda, the doctor is the same in both the questions. I guess then it is not time yet and we should look for a different more experienced doctor.. On the second reading I was confused whether 36 should be taken as relating hexagram or resulting (as right now also his eyes remain closed almost all the time - so there is darkness)..but with both of your interpretations it is quite clear that right now this should not be pursued..thank you..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).